• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you think you will keep in contact with your high school friends once you leave? (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
its kinda true my friend's sis used to have heaps of friends in high school and lost contact once she hit uni but hey you can make even more friends in uni and keep in contact after you finish uni!! cos you did the same uni edu, mostly doing the same job and of course same interest!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
wtf? i didnt start this post and my reply is above the thread starter's!!! bos is glitchy today!!!

HSC
Someone once told me once you leave high schoo,l out of the ten close friends you have, you'll only keep about 3. I wonder if that's true.

At this point in school ( 2 weeks from graduating), i bet we're all saying well never lose contact with our high school friends. I guess only time will tell.... :)
Owell, my friends know i luv them!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
depends.

I've stayed in contact with my group, a few I see constantly... what tears us apart is that some decide to travel for a year, or are workaholics, etc, or simply because you've grown up and realised what shitheads they are

eg: the girls/guys that are still boy/girl crazy and still going through puberty

You'll find that you'll grow up, but you'll find that you will hold your true friends, but in saying that, you'll realise that school was such a good way to effortlessly see people. So you don't go and forget about everyone; when you bump into them, I assure you that everyone is really enthusiastic to see you... even the people you never associate with

well, that's my experience anyway.

P

pLuvia

most probably...but some friends might disappear from you.. but the best ones will always be in contact

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
im not too sure, if i stay in sydney then im sure ill see alot of them (the one's i wanna see) however if i go to CSU then im almost positive ill only see a few of my closest friends

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I changed school and i still keep in contact with only a few of my friends. So i reckon you would still keep in touch with your true friends.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
There are a couple that I wil keep in contact with.
As for the rest I honestly dont give a shit...I wish some would burn in hell...but anyways...!

enigma~

HSC
I realised that i probably don't like as many people as i think i do. If i can't see them everyday then i will have nothing to talk about. So some yes, but most no. Sad but true.

volition

arr.
HSC
Well I'll probably keep in touch with my closest friends, but not really with the others. I suppose I'll still see of the guys in my year when I'm out and about, especially as some of them live in the area.

0Jade0

HSC
I willstay in contact with my close friends and others in my grade that I actually like. Others I hope I never see them again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)