• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you think you are adequately ready for the test? (1 Viewer)

coroneos

Do you think you have covered all the physics syllabus as of now?
If not, which bits are you finding the hardest to grasp or remember?

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i think i am absolutely fine with EVERYTHING.... .except the option...damn geophysics...
we must be like only one of 3 schools doing it in the entire state..
who the hell chooses such a shit subject..there is sooooo work at all..oh well easy marks but nah i cant get a grasp of it..hopefully within the next week i can.
other than that i m fine with everything else

Antisocial

I think I'm ready for the core modules. I just need to finish summarising "Quanta to Quarks: The Standard Model of Particle Physics" (and understanding it).
:confused:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Yeh, Im pretty much ready now... Bring that piece of shit on!

Errrr... Except sum experiements need sum attention :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Everytime I think I'm ready, there is always some hidden dot point that I missed.

*Remembers the Edison/Westinghouse dot point*

Dangar

nope nope nope. Never ready enough, they always seem to be able to chuck in a question that throws me. I may seem pessimistic now but i have this technique..just repeat Im gonna ace this!! to self many times b4 test and you'll be fine!

Rahul

Dead Member
and a little bit of practice would also help.

my plan: doing the success one book the day before the exam! yes all 4 modules.

Wahlito

Im ready for some of it but things i find the most difficult....

SPACE:
-Projectile Motion Equations
-Centripital Force shit

MOTORS & GENERATORS:
-Lenz Law shit

I 2 I:
-Photoelectric Effect

-The whole option: Quanta to Quarks

Rahul

Dead Member
wahlito, make sure you understand lenz's law, it will make everything in m&G easier. plus it is often tested in the exam.

:)
oh and the option of course, it seems to come up every years :p

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..out of all my exams I think physics would be my best one..the only area that Im unsure abt is M&G..all my dot pnts are done:)...now theres only reviewing and practising left to do:(

haz_it_all

any1 doin 3u maths and physics?? i do both and jus wonderin if u figure out the projectile motion q's by using the physics formulas or deriving em etc like we do in maths......i feel that i understand the maths way is easier to comprehend even thought ultimately they are the same equations :p

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Originally posted by haz_it_all
any1 doin 3u maths and physics?? i do both and jus wonderin if u figure out the projectile motion q's by using the physics formulas or deriving em etc like we do in maths......i feel that i understand the maths way is easier to comprehend even thought ultimately they are the same equations :p
I do 3unit maths and physics. but I think using the science formulae make it sooo much easier. *sign* I wish I could use it in my 3unit maths paper... but if you do you get a big fat 0! well that is what my teacher said.

bails

hmm, basically we werent taught 1/3 of the prelim topics, and never got to space because we had too many teachers. another thing is that i hav numerous issues with quanta...like who really cares!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
I do 3unit maths and physics. but I think using the science formulae make it sooo much easier. *sign* I wish I could use it in my 3unit maths paper... but if you do you get a big fat 0! well that is what my teacher said.
I think the 3U maths projectile is more complex to be able to apply the Physics formula's to it.

As for using 3U methods in Physics I doubt you can. How would it fit the marking criteria? Most teachers won't know how to do it using the 3U maths method.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)