• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you go to tutoring? Which subject? (2 Viewers)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i go to tutoring for my best subject (maths) and my worst (english), this works really well for me because i am able to even out time spent on all my subjects

HSC
Uni Grad
i go tutoring for 3 subs - english, maths and physics (since beginning of year 12)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Your comments were getting better lol
I don't get tutoring... but i would for english if i could.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Nope, no tutoring here. However, I sympathise with the above post, if I really needed to I'd get tutoring for English. Purely because I lack in creativity and I need the supervised sessions to get studying and work done for it.

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Private Maths Tutor.
If I could, I'd get one for English, Biology, Software Design, and possibly Dance, and Food Tech (Just for a work out and learning about my meals). Hmm, plus music (interest) and drama (probably helps boost English).

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Private Maths Tutor.
If I could, I'd get one for English, Biology, Software Design, and possibly Dance, and Food Tech (Just for a work out and learning about my meals). Hmm, plus music (interest) and drama (probably helps boost English).
Shit that's loads lol.

For me, maths.

funnytomato

HSC
i go to tutoring for my best subject (maths) and my worst (english), this works really well for me because i am able to even out time spent on all my subjects
+1
I used to just get english tutoring, still it's my worst subject and failed it , lolz
didn't go for maths thou cos I just don't like the idea of getting tuitiion even though I'm doing it myself now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)