• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do i have a chance for Late Round B Bus B Comp? (1 Viewer)

Dj Fuzion

HSC
HECS or DFEE? i am an NRSL and wrote a statement and got credits at TAFE (Certificate 4) and also have 3 years full time work. If it helps i am 20 before March.

Do i have a shot? because i still dont get why there are vacancies in the course? i emailed UTS and they said they havent filled quota so i am still competitive, but i dont get why i didnt get the first time round.

Thanks guys :)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
what did your nrsl index end up being? i think the only thing holding you back is that you've only got a cert4... although if your marks are cometitive, which it sounds like they are, and you wrote a good personal statement, i have no idea why you didnt get in...

it might be best to ring someone and actually speak to them, its easier to get the answers you need over the phone

Dj Fuzion

HSC
Thanks purp..i spoke to UTS and know one has answers BUT...i emailed John Colville (Spelling?) Lecturer for IT and said the Cert 4 is accepted. I think my index was way above 85 and my statement included like everything.

I still have a little hope (prays...)

Also i put down a DFEE place also (yes i can cover the costs, so i hope)

Last edited:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Dont give up hope! the fact theres still vacancies is mad, and with that index you should be quite competitive.

have you confirmed that your application + statement all went through properly? :confused: no idea why you didnt get an offer

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
if you accept jesus, muhammad and santa in your life, you will get into this course.

btw what was the uai cut off for Bbus B com?

Dj Fuzion

HSC
thanks for the support..i appreciate it heaps.

It said Q next to the offer aswell which means this round was to competitve so i hope i have a chance.

How does late round work do they just keep going down the "list" of people of applied with good results.

I hope i ATLEAST get a DFEE place.

Hanzo

HSC
lol my friend (a nrsl) didnt get an offer to bus/comp (1st pref) either, but got an offer to the single degree bbus (2nd pref)...

which is strange coz cut off for bus/comp is lower than bus

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)