• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Did anyone else hear about Costello and the 'miscalculated budget.' (1 Viewer)

Rorix

HSC
oh damn well ill guess we'll never be able to prove it to these liberal sheep eh

well, we know the truth, brutha

gimme a hug

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
can't really get a link to it when it was apparantly on television, think she said sky news, or one of those 'twenty something' channels on optus.
Optus is shit.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
oh damn well ill guess we'll never be able to prove it to these liberal sheep eh

well, we know the truth, brutha

gimme a hug
Your such a fucking rebel.

HSC
Kleaver said:
What were the election results again? Hang on... it's coming back to me... Liberal shat all over Labor! Why? YOU SUCK!
Why? because johnny got so desperate he started making all these shallow promises he should of been acting upon a long time before the election date...and he resorted to the lowest attempt at getting [impressionable and ignorant] people to vote for him...tele-marketing with a stupid pre-recorded message.

Kleaver

HSC
Rorix said:
dude Kleavar he's gonna totally prove it to you that John Howard is a lying scumbag man just wait for him to post the link and you will be like :O you will be so scared you will shit in your pants and you'll have to buy new pants but you can't because it's 10PM on Friday night so you'll have to sit in your chair without pants on after you've wiped all the shit off your ass while you order new pants on ebay but then the guy will screw you out of the deal and then you'll develop a strange allergy to the existing pants that are in your closet so you will not be able to wear pants for a week

A WHOLE WEEK
Even though that was piss funny, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to care about anything anti-howard. He won, stop crying about it. He's clearly the best man for the job. That's why what he says pretty much goes now, as he OWNZ both houses.

Rorix

HSC
but everyone knows that Latham is better for pants manufacturers than Howard

and you're gonna be needing some pants pretty soon when he proves to you that john howard is a lying racist broke rich white black tall short balding man with luscious curls

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
but everyone knows that Latham is better for pants manufacturers than Howard

and you're gonna be needing some pants pretty soon when he proves to you that john howard is a lying racist broke rich white black tall short balding man with luscious curls
Of course, Latham is very pro-pants production.

Rorix

HSC
Latham like wrote the book on jeans.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Partisans...

"Oh you stupid Liberal party voters, you're going to destroy the country!!!! LOL ROFL!!!"

"Oh you stupid ignorant Labor supporters. WE WON HAHAHA LOL ROFLMAO KTHXBAI!!!!"

Rorix

HSC
i think I have been extolling the virtues of an ALP government in the pants industry for the entire thread, Ziff, and I reject your allegation that my pro-pants stand is partisanship.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
"Oh you stupid ignorant Labor supporters. WE WON HAHAHA LOL ROFLMAO KTHXBAI!!!!"
You left out any form of the word communist. I'm disappointed, Ziff.

Rorix

HSC
no, i do believe that's the one i quoted earlier

we're looking for something about a 'miscalculated budget', not Wayne Swan aka the brown paper bag man voicing off to let the media know he's the new Treasurer.

HSC
'Costello rejects Budget figures delay claims'

thats the one you posted earlier rorix

the one he posted is 'Costello hiding on spending spree'

no question mark after that

wont load for me coz im on 28k until monday :(

but i believe from both headings that they are different articles

but if it proves you wrong you won't believe it anyway, u'll probably just go on about how 'bias' the article is and that everyone should suck john howard off

Rorix

HSC
It's funny how you didn't realise from reading the first paragraph that they were both about Costello not releasing Budget figures RIGHT NOW which don't have to be released until the new year. So, you believe wrong.

Thanks for the second part of your post, it really portrays your intelligence in a positive light. I'm convinced that you are a fellow that will engage in sophistaced debate, which will undoubtably be to the benefit of both of us.

HSC
why would i give a shit whether or not i come across as intelligent on THE INTERNET unless im an obsessed and dedicated 'computer nerd.'

i told you the article won't load for me so i cant read the paragraphs can i?

Rorix

HSC
Go reply to the Latham or Howard thread.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Margo Kingston (this post has just lost any sense of credibility in the eyes of many :p) noted the day before the election that the Coalition had underfunded a number of its policies... That may be the basis for the claim, but seeing as though the ALP were also guilty of this I can see no real point in the argument (if that is what is being referred to)... Why burn yourself in the process?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Generator said:
Margo Kingston (this post has just lost any sense of credibility in the eyes of many :p) noted the day before the election that the Coalition had underfunded a number of its policies... That may be the basis for the claim, but seeing as though the ALP were also guilty of this I can see no real point in the argument (if that is what is being referred to)... Why burn yourself in the process?
I can't remember an election where governments didn't lie about their budget...
I will give you one thing tho, the only time a minister has ever stuck to his election budget was whitlam..not that it was necessarily a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)