• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Degree In A Day (2 Viewers)

Kittikhun

HSC
Is anybody going and registered already? Yes? OK, were we supposed to copy and paste our confirmation information on the confirmation page because my page has just disappeared from Firefox and I can't get it back! Help me!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

nessarhino

HSC
Don't worry about it. My friend did that too and he e-mailed them and they just said just bring ID on the day for rego and you'll be fine.

vincent3g

A member
HSC
I doubt half the people who registered printed the page,

Just wondering, what days and topics are you guys doing?

samthebear

HSC
lol - its too late to register already. my friend's registration screwed up and 2 hrs later an email was sent to her saying that her registration did not get processed and to email admin. she did and all the courses she wanted to do were taken up. and this was 2 hours after registrations were opened. I think the registration date is over too =/ closed on the 6th i think.
I'm going but idk which course i'll be put into - hopfully i get my first preferences >.<

tehrobzorz

HSC
less than...the registration servers were actually open around 30-45 mins prior to the 5pm mark...hence why most people didn't get in ><

i just signed up for a random economics crisis and racing car one...instead of architecture and psychology ( filled like no other ). Fun day out regardless =D

funny how the ones left over were like " museum curator " etc..

samthebear

HSC
less than...the registration servers were actually open around 30-45 mins prior to the 5pm mark...hence why most people didn't get in ><

i just signed up for a random economics crisis and racing car one...instead of architecture and psychology ( filled like no other ). Fun day out regardless =D

funny how the ones left over were like " museum curator " etc..
srs? i tried b4 5PM and it remained closed until past 5PM for me =/

vincent3g

A member
HSC
It was closed till around 3mins to 5 or something for me.

I registered in the first 10 minutes,
I'm going on Thursday, Psyco and Darwinism thing.

By half past, the servers started to lag if you tried to get in x.x

suzlee

HSC
I'm going!! very much excited =D

I chose the tooth one and psychology.......

Do we find out on the day whether we got our 1st preferences?

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
i'm going on thursday and i'm doing psychology and lets get physical.

yeah, i signed up about half an hour before it was meant to open. weird.

nessarhino

HSC
Yeah there was a major lag after it opened. My friend didn't tell me about it until later so I didn't get the preferences I wanted. Bummer. Once I got on the site, there weren't many choices left. Everyone took the awesome ones! & the choices that were left were like uhh.. But whoo! My friend and I just chose the best ones that were left. Maybe we'd enjoy them more, who knows.

Anyways, I'm going on Wednesday! Yaaaaaaaaaaay *spins around* Excited-ness (pun unintended)

Con: I have to wake up so early to catch the train to Redfern -_-

Kittikhun

HSC
Yeah there was a major lag after it opened. My friend didn't tell me about it until later so I didn't get the preferences I wanted. Bummer. Once I got on the site, there weren't many choices left. Everyone took the awesome ones! & the choices that were left were like uhh.. But whoo! My friend and I just chose the best ones that were left. Maybe we'd enjoy them more, who knows.

Anyways, I'm going on Wednesday! Yaaaaaaaaaaay *spins around* Excited-ness (pun unintended)

Con: I have to wake up so early to catch the train to Redfern -_-
lol. I have to too and the worst thing about it is that I'm going alone because my buddy registered at 9pm. :(. Oh well, at least they're giving us free food. :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)