• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Criminals posing as police pull over man, rob and rape ensues (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Gangels said:
HEHE, thats a good point, but this happened only 6 months ago and the police wanted to clearly state this law and make sure everyone understood it. It was huge in the paper, the rural paper anyway, The CWD
that is an urban myth - it was spread in emails over a year ago

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sam04u said:
"where are you going?"
"why?"
"what's in your pockets?"
"what's your name?"
Etc; Etc....
They wouldn't have stopped you if you weren't looking guilty: i.e. eyeing them, trying to change directions, looking nervous, etc.

Here are some examples; "true ones which have happened to me".

1. Was late to getting my little sister from school; double parked and ran down (less then 2 minutes...) Fined.

2. Slightly Speeding to go to a "hospital" (usually they let people off for that... ) Fined.

3. Being pulled over for minor car violations and fined... eg; m. glass dice... etc.
1) It was your fault that you were running late. You should have looked for parking. Also, I would assume a parking officer, not a cop would have booked you.
2) You put 'hospital' in speech marks. I assume this means you were lying. You shouldn't have been speeding, slightly or not. Furthermore, I would be willing to bet that whilst telling the lie you were looking very guilty (it's very easy to detect when someone is fabricating a story).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)