• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Creative ways to apologise (1 Viewer)

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
write her a limerick for everyday you've known her.

but yeah i like your daily notices idea, good luck

HSC
pattii said:
that was pretty bitchy of you.
What is with you rude people! I needed your feedback not your silly insults, it was a joke and it got out of hand, God! Anyway, she's not mad at us anymore! This is what we had announced in the daily notices:

Chris and Deanne are the worst friends ever. Samantha is the coolest kid in school, maybe even the whole town.

Anyway, she had a good laugh at that and we talked bout everything . She said just don't do it again and we won't!!!

Bainesy

HSC
maybe you shouldnt do it in the first place

and I highly doubt she is the coolest kid in school

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
What is with you rude people!
you do know you're on the bos forums, don't you?

glad you sorted it out in the end
*group hug*

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Write a large apology.
Stand up and say it on National TV
and then relate it too everyone else
with the same problem.
Pretty sweeet.

boris

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
On friday my two best friends and I were on the train to an excursion. My friend Sam has anxiety but its gotten better since she was diagnosed. Anyway, to cut a long story short my friend De and I were paying Sam out for making us miss our train and not talking to her, pretending to be angry etc. We didn't sit with her for the train ride and teased her.......we realised we took the joke too far because she got up and said "I'm not putting up with your shit today" and she ran off the train in hysterics. She's goin through a lot of stuff lately with her parents so I think we pushed her over the edge. :( We feel really mean and want to apologise to her but she's really pissed off. Anyone know of any unique and special ways to say sorry?
Apologise for polluting my head with your shit story.

mbaldock

HSC
All you have to do is copy Heath Ledger and do what he did in 10 Things I Hate About You. Classic stunt to get someone to forgive you.

HSC
Okay, well you are entitled to your own opinion. But we didn't mean any harm, we pretended to be angry at her and didn't sit with her. And we didn't know she was having a bad day and would run off the train. And we've apologised. Maybe I could have handled things better and I've definitely learnt not to take jokes that far in future.

boris

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Okay, well you are entitled to your own opinion. But we didn't mean any harm, we pretended to be angry at her and didn't sit with her. And we didn't know she was having a bad day and would run off the train. And we've apologised. Maybe I could have handled things better and I've definitely learnt not to take jokes that far in future.
maybe you can learn how to make jokes that are funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)