• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Course finished. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Today we finished our final option topic Decision Support Systems. This leaves us with about 5 weeks after trials for revision as well as a few weeks next term. Its going to be a good term. :mad:

Who else has finished? Who hasn't finished? Who is going to blame it on their teacher even though they are responsible for their own learning?

so many questions..

ddtng

HSC
We still have the communication topic to go... but that's because we're an accelerated group (Yr 10) and so we have less lessons per week.

And we've even held a holiday lesson (or two) to cover the whole Decision Support Topic. I have that feeling we'll slow too much.

And our Major Works are behind too. :( :(

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
Today we finished our final option topic Decision Support Systems. This leaves us with about 5 weeks after trials for revision as well as a few weeks next term. Its going to be a good term. :mad:

Who else has finished? Who hasn't finished? Who is going to blame it on their teacher even though they are responsible for their own learning?

so many questions..
Murf said:
lol im sure many will blame their teacher

* stares at a certain member *

anyway yes ive finished, we finished all our learning about begning of term 2, all we been doing is our major work, which is also now finished, so we have a lot of time to revise too, which should be good.

murf
I know who u both r referring to
:rolleyes:
but u both have no idea
just because most of the class dont give a shit... y not teach!
People like me suffer
Grr!

psychiclobster

HSC
Indeed, I finished my course last week. With exactly 2 periods untill trials! W00t! Anywho.... Ive got a good teacher (Gets 6000 Evil Looks in my direction...) so weve been taking a slower, more thorough approach... Its annoying sometimes but it works.

rama_v

HSC
We finished the coruse ages ago (in fact last week of last term)...So we are just revising now. :D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
we only have 3 exercises in DSS to go and then its all over and done with :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
probably get into some more TPS'ing till the end of the syllabus,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)