• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chepas for Mod (2 Viewers)

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
illin said:
and what's with posting during the AOS exam?? how did u do that???
Anyway well done on that
i hope u do well!
In any exam, you may leave after the first hour, but not in the last 15 minutes. AOS exam is 2hrs-that gives you 45 minutes to post here if you are really close to a computer.

Mais si tu le fais, soit tu est folle soit tes notes d'anglais ne sont pas important a` toi. Alors Chép,
"brunette avec ds lunettes", hohoho :D

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Hippy La-Laa said:
LOL! That's *so* cheesy!!! :p
eh? I thought that's how French people translate "hahaha", or am I as lost as a? ;)

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
welshi said:
actually in chatrooms they say mdr, which means mort de rire :D
ah d'accord :D Je ne peux jamais comprend le français des "chat rooms".

alors ça veut dire quoi:
"son maman l'a fait pour lui"
J'ai pensé c'est la même que "your mum"...but that didn't make sense..

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
His Mum did it for him. That's cute!

I've been reading all the threads about Chepas and his mischief!! Doing well. What's next on the agenda? Let's us have the first inside information!! :D

What can I say. That song rocks my socks. Genius lyrics + hideous singing= One mighty good song.

*APPLAUSE*

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
There's mischief around me? That's a first! Re: hideous singing. The first few takes (yes, it happened in takes!) we tried really hard to sing well and you know, good diction, breathing, and it sounded good, but then we got to connotation/dennotation/masturbation and we just died laughing cos we were full seriously singing it like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, including the word where one's seed is spilt. Hilarious ;D. So it ended up like we were trying to maim a helpless animal.

Re: MDR. Oui on aime bien le dire. J'essaye toujours de le taper mais je dis toujours LOL ou hahaha. C'est plus familier, si on est très sérieux on doit taper tous les ptist net words etc en français... c'est un peu comme un 'pole' dans le cul..

En parlent des culs:
welshi said:
le cul de laz est bien foutu.
!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D I suppose you have visual evidence that supports this wild accusation! Ou tu l'as fait aussi :p. Mais c'est méchant ça... Bon fais-nous voir de ce témoignage!

I love it - when we want to censor something form other non-francos, on le dit en français. Excellent! Mais welshi, je parie que tu ne le dirais pas en anglais, au cas où il le voit ce thread par hasard. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
chepas said:
I've never really thought about it actually. I wouldn't mind though :D. But don't think I could, cos I think the process of Mod-ification is a selective, Holy process and there's a lot of criteria that I have to satisfy/people to actually know etc, that I have no idea about. Plus I've only been here since end of Feb 2004 so I am still a n00b, this year.
*waves
*points to registration date
Actually I had another account back to February, but yeah:p

chepas

HSC
^ Ah k. Yes you are right, Sir Calculon :p. I have an account that dates back to August 2003 actually, but I didn't get into BOS until I registered again cos I forgot the password :D.

On doit mettre a` jour la phrase "Le cul de Laz est bien foutu", parce que, 'foutre' - ça veut dire qu'une chose est inutilisable, qui ne marche plus, comme 'stuffed'. It's broken. Donc utilisons peut-être le verbe 'baiser', qui signifie vraiment le sentiment qu'on veut coucher avec Laz... Donc "Le cul de Laz est bien baisé, ou même "tringlé". :D. It's a pedantic, but it really is a different. Just think of the different meanings of 'screwed'... Where is kelboo! A native French soul to help us of the sinful workings of this language.

welshi said:
et pourquoi pas?
Crois-moi, rien ne peut m'empêcher, s'il me faut et s'il le veut :D.

Last edited:

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
chepas said:
^ Ah k. Yes you are right, Sir Calculon :p. I have an account that dates back to August 2003 actually, but I didn't get into BOS until I registered again cos I forgot the password :D.

On doit mettre a` jour la phrase "Le cul de Laz est bien foutu", parce que, 'foutre' - ça veut dire qu'une chose est inutilisable, qui ne marche plus, comme 'stuffed'. It's broken. Donc utilisons peut-être le verbe 'baiser', qui signifie vraiment le sentiment qu'on veut coucher avec Laz... Donc "Le cul de Laz est bien baisé, ou même "tringlé". :D. It's a pedantic, but it really is a different. Just think of the different meanings of 'screwed'... Where is kelboo! A native French soul to help us of the sinful workings of this language.

Crois-moi, rien ne peut m'empêcher, s'il me faut et s'il le veut :D.
ah, well u see i asked mes amis du chatroom how one ought to use "foutre" and aussi c'est quoi, la differance entre "foutu" et "bien foutu" dont tous les deux les jeunes francais disent tres souvent. et ils ont dit que
"mon ordinateur est foutu"
"le cul de kylie minogue est bien foutu"
so, foutu seems to mean fu(ked, and bien foutu means fu(kin nice lookin' :D

peut-etre we should start a french swear-words thread :p...a couple of the other LOTE threads actually do have them apparently...

chepas

HSC
Yeah, but f*ed in the sense that it doesn't work anymore? Like, "Argh piece of shit. My stereo is f*ed"... whereas that new young usage is that something is just f*in good looking? "Ah cette fille elle est bien foutue, elle... "? News to me :) Though I was going on the sense that the butt had been well serviced by a phallic intervention, an ENTIRELY different meaning than this butt being good looking :D.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
chepas said:
Though I was going on the sense that the butt had been well serviced by a phallic intervention, an ENTIRELY different meaning than this butt being good looking .

*falls off chair*

LOL!!!!!! :D

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
chepas said:
Though I was going on the sense that the butt had been well serviced by a phallic intervention, an ENTIRELY different meaning than this butt being good looking :D.
that's what i thought she meant too... which is why i had it sigged. I was like what the hell, how does she know that???
I read it as, "His butt makes for good f*ing" (not literally, that's the gist of it...)
ahhh... it's still classic...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
If anyone wishes to become a moderator, they are expected to send an application to Lazarus or Minai (or any of the admins, if they don't reply) and it will be discussed by the forum team (ie Mods and Admins). This application should include your reasons for applying, motivating factors and any ideas you may have for the forum. It is also expected that you would include supporting evidence for your continued usefulness to the forum in general.

As an example, when I applied I cited my continued assistance in Japanese, with an example or two.

Good luck to any hopefuls, and remember it's not about power but responsibility. Modding is quite a bit of work. :)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Lexicographer said:
If anyone wishes to become a moderator, they are expected to send an application to Lazarus or Minai (or any of the admins, if they don't reply) and it will be discussed by the forum team (ie Mods and Admins). This application should include your reasons for applying, motivating factors and any ideas you may have for the forum. It is also expected that you would include supporting evidence for your continued usefulness to the forum in general.

As an example, when I applied I cited my continued assistance in Japanese, with an example or two.

Good luck to any hopefuls, and remember it's not about power but responsibility. Modding is quite a bit of work. :)

Or me! *waves desperately* I had to see what Lexicographer was doing in someone else's forum. We mods are a curious bunch. Sounds like the 2002 Invasion of Latin...

Anyway, the age of a member is only taken into consideration if they're a new-ish member and they don't post much. Also, in the interim (Kini Mini I believe left the forum ages ago) if you have any requests for sticky or removable threads report the post with a comment. Someone will do something.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Someone else's forum? I thought the ones with no mod were fair game. :p

Anyway, someone might do something is what anti really means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)