• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chaser Decides (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
This show was so funny I laughed so hard!!! There were so many funny things in it I don't know where to start!!!!

Who else watched it? What do you think...

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
I loved it! They were great, with the "ease the squeeze" stuff and trying to get ballot papers to david hicks and mamdoub habib.

hoping for more quality election commentary next week! seriously, no need to watch the news and read newspapers anymore ;)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I love the whole vote for the greens to ease your middle class guilt thing lol. Also, the ballot papers for those in guantanomo bay was great, especially since Howard actually sent them postal votes... also the ringing in to the radio stations and reciting the whole Howard ad lol.... also the "ease the squeeze" thing lol.... so so funny!

chepas

HSC
How gracious of Mark Latham to accept the Mal Award (did he actually accept it? It sounded as if he did... I need to pay attention more).

And Batman made a good appearance in the background of the voting count studio thing. Raaaandom :D.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
that bit about saving the democrats, i glad i had a spare change of pants handy

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
[Lathom] "Ruseleff..Russelef isn't it?" [Host] "Yes, it's a bit hard to say, just like tax policy"
"Indifference 2004". Classic.

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
I booked in for me and a group of mates to be the vote counters in the background on the last recording on the 13th Oct :p. Shall be fun, hehe...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I was on the chaser when they interview people on the streets :D And if they play the street interviews about Mark Lathams book, then theres a fare chance of me being on the show again :D I'm such a tv interview slut but thats what happens when you hang around Bondi Junction.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
by the way, why does the junction attract so many tv interviewers? easties class? :confused:

lengstar

HSC
Pork Thunder! driving around to all the marginal seats and how out tax cuts! :p

chepas

HSC
^^Haha nice...

Tonight was good. Johnny Winston Howard's golden shower (how it went?).
And the "This Person Votes" reassuring as ever :D.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
LOL yeah that show is classic. I loved the spam phone calls from Howard.... they should find out his home number and continually send recorded messages to it.....

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
they should find out his home number and continually send recorded messages to it.....
They obtained his phone number earlier this year (not sure exactly when) and published it in their newspaper. Apparanetly several people rang it expecting it to be a joke and ending up talking to Howard's wife, before the number was disconnected ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)