• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Business Studies Competition (1 Viewer)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I thought I was never ever gonna win any prize money after screwing up the AMC for each and every one of the 6 years I done it, then the business studies competition came along :D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I just saw this thread

anyway, coordinating this comp. is a LOT of hard work..takes up a lot of my spare time, since I'm in charge of operations (which means I design the question booklets, collate questions, contact printers, suppliers and packagers..liase with schools..design certificates..and most of all, make sure we dont make any mistakes)

there are past papers at www.ecobscomp.org if you're interested

also...I wrote one of the questions for the BS comp...you'll know I wrote it when u see it ;)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai

also...I wrote one of the questions for the BS comp...you'll know I wrote it when u see it ;)
i recognised a BOS members question last year. i already forgot who or what it was about, just remmebr seeing a familiar nick. could have been yours?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
I just saw this thread

anyway, coordinating this comp. is a LOT of hard work..takes up a lot of my spare time, since I'm in charge of operations (which means I design the question booklets, collate questions, contact printers, suppliers and packagers..liase with schools..design certificates..and most of all, make sure we dont make any mistakes)

there are past papers at www.ecobscomp.org if you're interested

hahahaha is it a minai question like the economics one? or is it like.. hsc help site bored of studies blah blah..
man im curious!
ill find out in a couple of weeks though lol
btw that site doesnt work for me either

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
to see the eco comp quesiton paper lying around in the office is like a carott to a donkey.... ahhahhh.... sooo tempting to snatch a bunch and sell it on the black market... hahahha

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
Minai, I never knew you were interested in fashion! :p

Did the biz comp today.....did Bambul make a question as well, cos i kinda saw his name..........:)

stupid teacher did not give us warning, I didn't even know the answer to the first question I had read :rolleyes:

oh and I almost forgot.......two questions were exactly the same :D

Last edited:
B

Bambul

I wrote a couple for BS. But I never did it in high school so I'm not too good at writing them. But I did do a lot for Economics (more than half the questions I think).

To be honest I've forgotten pretty much all the questions by now, they were written months ago!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
Minai, I never knew you were interested in fashion! :p

ahhah he is VERY much intersted in fashion......... :p he is always ringing hist best friends up to ask them whether this goes with that... :p ...........okies i made the second part up.. hahahah

how r ya bamboo? ahvent seen u for a while now.. hope all is good........ :p

B

Bambul

I'm hungry. Need to work on accounting assignment - need to get my section out to group by tonight...

How I love the account standards harmonisation process. :mad:

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
I wrote a couple for BS. But I never did it in high school so I'm not too good at writing them. But I did do a lot for Economics (more than half the questions I think).

To be honest I've forgotten pretty much all the questions by now, they were written months ago!
The business name that you made up was hilarious :rofl:

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
ahhah he is VERY much intersted in fashion......... :p he is always ringing hist best friends up to ask them whether this goes with that... :p ...........okies i made the second part up.. hahahah
:rofl: did u make some q's as well TIB?

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hahaha with the question that was repeated.. most of us had no idea cuz we havent done it yet so we put different answers for both.. hopefully we will get a 3/4 mark lol
before minai said he had to make sure there were no mistakes.. besides the 2 same questions there were a couple where it didnt say abcd as options.. like bccd and abcc or something lol
blah.. i dont think i did too well in that.. none of us had any idea on what the working capital ratio was..
and who created ikea? lol

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
hahaha with the question that was repeated.. most of us had no idea cuz we havent done it yet so we put different answers for both.. hopefully we will get a 3/4 mark lol
before minai said he had to make sure there were no mistakes.. besides the 2 same questions there were a couple where it didnt say abcd as options.. like bccd and abcc or something lol
blah.. i dont think i did too well in that.. none of us had any idea on what the working capital ratio was..
and who created ikea? lol
what in the world is a cash cow??? I was thinking of a cow and money........:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)