• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

business books (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
use those excel textbook as additional information
always have newspaper clippings as um.. supplementary text and use it in your assignments! :)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by hyperbole
for those that are currently in year 12 or past business studies students, will business studies get more interesting..
i just started the course and I'm bored already, i asked some people whether it gets better later but they said it doesn't...
so any opinions would be appreciated
i luv finance and marketing... the first chapter was just plain boring... it does get better...

Originally posted by peony
personally, i like the Bulmer one.
Originally posted by dark`secrets
which is what?

thatz the guy who wrote the A, B and C series called Economics Updated... he is heapz good.... though some of the eco stuff are more lyk uni stuff than high skool orientated... his biz stuff is okay.. but if u happen to do eco.. and wanting to do well in it.. then i suggest u get the ABC series.

Last edited:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ren

the first chapter was boring!!!

LOL...same here...at that time i got confused if i should be looking at an acct and finance career..so i went to my careers advisor and she was like...u had only one lesson on that thing so how would u have an idea of how it is...anyways...i found it alrite laters.

Last edited:

Arthur

Well, if people are saying Business Studies gets better after the first topic then I guess I'll look forward to the day, in anticipation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)