• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Britney Spears gives birth to baby boy... (reports) (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
More proof Kevin Federline is a dickhead. I feel so sorry for the kid. This made me nearly wet myself too.

E! Online said:
Gangsta Squirt in Da House:
No doubt it's gonna be a wild ride for Britney Spears's new arrival, Preston Michael. Our advice to li'l master P? Get ready for the weirdness, kid, 'cuz it ain't never gonna stop. Witness these tidbits Star magazine foraged from the whole birth dealio. Future Spears-Federline family gatherings could be a tad strained, because while Britney's mom joined her and KevFed in the delivery room, Kevin's mom was kept out. In fact, all of the Kevin's relatives were banned from the hospital. Nice. But it's not that they were just keeping it a small, private affair. Britney brought her personal chef to the hospital, who earned his keep by making the pop star a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after the birth. And speaking of deliveries, Brit further utilized her chef's skill set by ordering Chinese takeout. Meanwhile, a source close to the proud papa quoted the ecstatic baby daddy: "My son is a gangsta, man! The first time I held him in my arms, he peed on me! I had to change my shirt!" We're not sure how that's gangsta, exactly, but it does give us an idea what the little tyke's street name should be. Welcome to the carnival of crazy, Pee Feddy.

tim price

HSC
i don't see why anyone should care.

kevin federline is a brilliant man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)