• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Brands you hate, and why :) (2 Viewers)

spell check

HSC
nick1048 said:
you know what brand I hate, any brand that costs more for the name of the clothing than the production and raw material costs put together...
but then clothes manufacturers wouldn't make a profit and we wouldn't have clothes!

you are seriously a cancer on society, don't talk

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
what are tarocash clothes like? I've heard of the brand cos my brother has one of the shirts but isnt it just regular clothing like normal looking shirts and pants/jeans? anything distinct about it?

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
i hate how everyone wears those pink, shirts. they look like fags. fuck what ever happened to dividing colours into feminine and masculant
I hate it how some people puts their collars over their jackets. Look like fags. They're always the people have have gay gelled hair that makes them look like that stupid dinosaur with the big bone thing on their head.

Last edited by a moderator:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
first of all its not me in the photo. and orange is not really a chicks colour anyway.

but when u wear that to a formal its ok , so shut the fuk up. look at yuo , yuor orange u fucking tiger

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
first of all its not me in the photo. and orange is not really a chicks colour anyway.

but when u wear that to a formal its ok , so shut the fuk up. look at yuo , yuor orange u fucking tiger
Firstly. Orange is gross. Secondly, leave Hobbes out of this, he's naked.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Firstly. Orange is gross. Secondly, leave Hobbes out of this, he's naked.
even if that was me in the photo, and i was wearing orange. its obvious that its only for one occasion , just to stand out. so no i wouldnt wea arange everywhere anyway.

and i dont see what u have against collars being out

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
even if that was me in the photo, and i was wearing orange. its obvious that its only for one occasion , just to stand out. so no i wouldnt wea arange everywhere anyway.

and i dont see what u have against collars being out
I'd prefer to stand out by looking good. And with the collars out, I dunno, it's like rolling the whole of your sleeve-cuff out over the jacket, just looks wanky. Imo, of course.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
I'd prefer to stand out by looking good. And with the collars out, I dunno, it's like rolling the whole of your sleeve-cuff out over the jacket, just looks wanky. Imo, of course.
so what the fuk u wear to yuor formal? all black? wow so unique

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
so what the fuk u wear to yuor formal? all black? wow so unique
No I didn't wear all black. Regardless, that person in the photo still looks like a Jaffa.

HSC
Von Dutch? Lots of people don't give a damn about the history behind the designers, they just like the clothes because of trend - and I believe Anna Nicole Smith helped bring him out to little tweeners who immediately loved it. So did Nicole Ritchie.

My friend got me a bunch of Von Dutch t-shirts and a cap for Christmas and it's fun to wear, cos I'm a t shirt person

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Von Dutch? Lots of people don't give a damn about the history behind the designers, they just like the clothes because of trend - and I believe Anna Nicole Smith helped bring him out to little tweeners who immediately loved it. So did Nicole Ritchie.

My friend got me a bunch of Von Dutch t-shirts and a cap for Christmas and it's fun to wear, cos I'm a t shirt person
Anyone who thinks Anna Nicole Smith or Nicole Ritchie are fashionistas to be imitated deserves to be shot.

X

xeuyrawp

whiterabbit said:
Anyone who thinks Anna Nicole Smith or Nicole Ritchie are fashionistas to be imitated.
I suppose the people that dress them are.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Industrie. I bought a $16 polo from Lowes today that looked better than their ugly striped ones.

tempco

HSC
Sarah168 said:
what are tarocash clothes like? I've heard of the brand cos my brother has one of the shirts but isnt it just regular clothing like normal looking shirts and pants/jeans? anything distinct about it?
well, they sell semi-formal shirts (button in front all the way down, but with some design in front).. and some jeans and formal pants. a few t-shirts if i remember correctly. other than that, nothing special.

withoutaface said:
Industrie. I bought a $16 polo from Lowes today that looked better than their ugly striped ones.
:uhhuh:

X

xeuyrawp

Sarah168 said:
I really dislike tarocash. They are all very neat and tidy, plain, faggy clothes. Very "I'm a very boring metro/homosexual".

tempco

HSC
ive seen a few nice tarocash shirts... although a few of them look almost the same, some are decent.

gna

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Having said that, every man should own a checkered Burberry tie.
Bally..................

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Quicksilver for a very good reason

quicksilver used to sponser bodyboarders on the world tour, in particular they heavily sponsered a bodyboarder called ben player...
anyways while ben player was overseas (sri lanka) they pulled the sponsership money and he couldnt get home...
several other bodyboarders suffered the same thing... as a result bodyboarders (true bodyboarders) staged a boycott of their stuff so quicksilver offered to take back their team riders but the bodyboarders said fuck off
from then on no bodyboarder will wear quicksilver if they support their own like no friends, rejected and unite...
that is all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)