• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bracks set to resign (1 Viewer)

Stopsign

HSC
N/A
--Steve Bracks has a good past to look back on--

I've got the article here!!
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22143356-2,00.html
He has officially resigned. He is like Bob Carr- resigning due to personal issues and lack of energy.

hello2005 said:
If Howard were to win the election we may look back at this day as the turning point. Maybe.
What do you mean by that?

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Good on him. Leaving on top, under own steam is the only satisfactory way out of politics.
When he spoke to the MCG rally as man of the hour, he came across as a really seasoned, professional, succint statesman. Completely stole Beazer's thunder and applause.
Bracks was the kind of objectivley good leader we are lucky to get.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Well he is a failed premier who ran out of ideas and policies. He is sure that people are tired of him and thats why he have no choice but resign while he can pretend that he gave up Political power for the sake of his family, like all pretentious politicians before him.

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Mmm i'd like to believe Steve Bracks resigned for the sake of his family (come on, there's got to be ONE decent politican out there :rofl: ).

Although no sympathy for the deputy premier. I'd say he only resigned because Bracks backed the Treasurer to take his place, so he only used family commitment as a face-saving way out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)