• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bio class "Very behind" (1 Viewer)

Nightsarah

HSC
So it's the second week of term 2 and we are still on the blueprint of life. We only just started doing module 5.
We have been what feels like rushing all term, all the time. We get LOADS of homework. Yet our teacher tells us that we are extremely far behind and that we should have started the next topic by now.
She also tells us that most school did not finish the topic before last terms exams so not to worry. We also got like 8 dot points to do on our own during the easter break.
Anyway, where is everyone at in their class? Are we very behind or is our teacher just trying to scare us?

HSC
where abouts are you up to in blueprint of life?
cos we're still doing it.

terminator69

HSC
We're only starting the blueprint of life but we have already finished search for better health and maintaining a balance. Plus we still have our elective to do.

So it's the second week of term 2 and we are still on the blueprint of life.
So you've only just started your 2nd topic?

HSC
We're only starting the blueprint of life but we have already finished search for better health and maintaining a balance. Plus we still have our elective to do.

So you've only just started your 2nd topic?
is the health one shorter than blueprint of life??

chistar

HSC
N/A
we're still on the 5th module of our 2nd topic (blueprint of life). my teacher says it just happens to be a really long topic, the next 2 will be shorter

HSC
we're almost finished the 4th module :| of blueprint (our 2nd topic) thats how behind we are!
thats the protein synthesis, mutation etc....stuff right??

baybeejulia

HSC
ahah we must be behind too then, weve done maintaining a balance, and were almost finished blueprint of life, and then well start a search for better health then the option.. my teacher sucks and bio has too much content!

HSC
ahah we must be behind too then, weve done maintaining a balance, and were almost finished blueprint of life, and then well start a search for better health then the option.. my teacher sucks and bio has too much content!
where are you guys up to in blueprint of life?? like what was the last thing you did??
nah my teachers good, i cant complain. haha

lizajane91

HSC
My teacher is really organised so we are up to the search for better health atm...we have been finishing each topic with a week and a half of revision each term ...the other bio class is really behind tho

fallingstar

HSC
we're still doing the blue print of life - up to the 4th module

glad to see we're not the only ones still doing blueprint of life...

i just hope we complete the entire course before the trials...

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
at my school we're startin BOL next week, we have finished, Maintaining... and Search... out of curiosity i have read through the chapters of the topic but it seems pretty confusing. What is Blueprint of life like interesting or does it drag on?

Nightsarah

HSC
Well it generally sounds like most people are still doing module 4. That makes me feel better however pretty angry at our teacher. Why is she stressing us by saying we're extremely behind? Argh. We're starting the search this week I believe however have done a really dodgey job on the last few dot points of the last module.

HSC
well i dont think we'll be starting the search for better health for at least 1-2 weeks.
but i can safely say we've done a brilliant job with maintaing a balance & blueprint of life.

lolrofllol

HSC
err, we're still doing module 5 in BOL, I don't see how we can get two other topics (Search for better health and option) by week three of next term which is trials :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)