• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Battlefield 3 - BF3 thread (2 Viewers)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh, on PC I don't think you get anything upon completion. Just the satisfaction of completing the story, like in the good old days ;)
Apparently BO was really hard/cheap on Veteran, basically enables all enemies to have an aim bot.
Ah, when I mean achievement I mean the xbox achievements, not bf3 achievements (not sure if bf3 has in-game achievements?). Yeah BO was hard as well, to an extent. I raged a lot of times. Probably forgot about it since it's been about a year already since I finished the campaign. But BF3 is challenging... haha.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Ah, when I mean achievement I mean the xbox achievements, not bf3 achievements (not sure if bf3 has in-game achievements?). Yeah BO was hard as well, to an extent. I raged a lot of times. Probably forgot about it since it's been about a year already since I finished the campaign. But BF3 is challenging... haha.
Yeah I was presuming Xbox achievements.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I saw another photo with a keyboard connected to something...I think it was an xbox LOL, for playing skyrim.

and no ohexploit, keyboard with mouse provides greater accuracy and speed for aiming at enemies. Also much more flexible to look around rather than using two directional analog sticks. But I understand some people prefer a controllers for FPS. So it's personal preference. It probably comes from "what you used first" type of thing. Obviously the younger generations have never played an FPS on a PC, because their parents buy consoles for them to play on.

Controller is good for racers and fighting games, but I can use a keyboard for racers - I don't mind it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)