• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
^^ from the site as well?

damn uni exams. i might go anyway if there's good talent next year

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
dicko isn't a dick, he's great :uhhuh:
he's a dick in the first auditions, especially last year, but when he has the real talent he's just being frank and honest
who will take his place? or will they have only two judges... no, mark and marcia can't do it on their own

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
it'd be good if somehow they got Simon Cowell to fill in for Dicko

anyway, with Anthony he's already a performer, he's been performing since he was six years old, he's gone to talent school, he's done acting and appeared on TV, he's been working with original music and he's also working as a vocal coach. Idol has helped him get noticed nationally

HSC
i'm sooo relieved that casey won.
it was so awesome to see that dan o connor guy again. he is fuckinggg hottttttttttt.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Minai said:
aside, how HOT was amali !
oh those boobs...
I forgot about her, until tonight again. I'm ashamed. ;)

lengstar

HSC
withoutaface said:
Neither of them deserved to win. The two most talented people in the group were Daniel and Rikki-Lee. And the irony here lies in that Anthony will now get to negotiate his own contract and most likely get a better cut than Casey...
Daniel Bell? cause he's already part of a band.

psych_girl

HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
nooooooooooooooooooo

Anthony!!!! :'(
so bad........I wish anthony won.....But finally casey such a fatty girl did.....Its unfair to anthony......
hay, do you guys see the fireworks? Beacuse i live near opera house. I just heard the fireworks but couldnt see it........ :vcross: ooops......When i catched the ferry from Circular Quay to north Sydney.....I found those people were crazy....OMG...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
psych_girl said:
so bad........I wish anthony won.....But finally casey such a fatty girl did.....Its unfair to anthony......
excuse me, but what do you mean by "but finally casey such a fatty girl", and how is it "unfair to anthony"?

budj

HSC
Casy really deserved to win. But it was so hard picking between the two. You cold feel that Caseys voice was straight from the heart.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yeh i loved them both aswell, and didn't mind which 1 of them won. Just thank fukn god Courtney wasn't in the final. But when it comes to terms of aussie winning World Idol, then Anthony's the prayer would've definitely nailed it. Anywho can't wait for him to get snapped up quick n have an album coming out aswell.. ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)