• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Aus Open (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
karoooh said:
NO! I woke up before I had the chance too! I would've really decked him too! Either that or yank at his toupee! :p

I hate dreams... Because then I know I'm going to wake up soon! But i don't mind the ones that happen in real life! :D

What's school like in Lebanon? I still can't get over the fact that you had to do compulsory French! Why couldn't they make us do that?! :( I've missed out on so much! LOL
Mais oui, j'ai jamais aime le francais, parceque c'est tres dificile...

w00t.. go my crappy french skills!

School was really difficult, I just miss my friends. :(

Our report cards were accurate to 2 decimal places. my average score was around 15 :D

So, why do you love french so much??? :p

karoooh

HSC
Did you just say, I don't love French because it's very difficult? Well, they're better than my French skills... Seemingly lost forever... :(

Why do overseas schools have to always be better than the Australian education system? Anyway, do you plan to go back to Lebanon to live or visit? I want to visit Lebanon... Actually, I want to go lots of places! :p

I don't just love French! I love all languages! I plan to learn as mush as I can! :D It was my best subject in primary up until yr 10, when my teacher turned out to be a pretty crap teacher! So, she turned me off a bit... But I'm taking it up again at uni! Oh and because Paris looks like a very nice place to visit! Oh and the old French music! LUV... :p

EDIT: Guys I'm off to bed... Will watch the tennis again tomorrow night! Sweet dreams! Especially you Youssef! LMAO! :p

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
karoooh said:
Did you just say, I don't love French because it's very difficult? Well, they're better than my French skills... Seemingly lost forever... :(

Why do overseas schools have to always be better than the Australian education system? Anyway, do you plan to go back to Lebanon to live or visit? I want to visit Lebanon... Actually, I want to go lots of places! :p

I don't just love French! I love all languages! I plan to learn as mush as I can! :D It was my best subject in primary up until yr 10, when my teacher turned out to be a pretty crap teacher! So, she turned me off a bit... But I'm taking it up again at uni! Oh and because Paris looks like a very nice place to visit! Oh and the old French music! LUV... :p

EDIT: Guys I'm off to bed... Will watch the tennis again tomorrow night! Sweet dreams! Especially you Youssef! LMAO! :p
Yeah, see, you still remember ;)

LOL, woah, I don't remember what I dreamt! That must be the first time this week! :D

Tennis tonight!!!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
YES. We get to see another game of sharapova.

lol

YBK

HSC
karoooh said:
Did you just say, I don't love French because it's very difficult?

Oh yeah, might go to Lebanon for a small holiday next year after the HSC :)

I went there last year, it was really fun! Went to some bar and tried to rap like a dumbass with my cuz... that was pretty funny :D nobody even clapped! HAAHAHA!!! Good thing I didn't hear any "BOOOooooOoooOO" :D

karoooh

HSC
YBK said:
Yeah, see, you still remember ;)

LOL, woah, I don't remember what I dreamt! That must be the first time this week! :D

Tennis tonight!!!
LOL

What about this morning?! Who won between Haas-Gasquet?! And Roger and that other dude? You know what? I'm having an episode over choosing between wanting Haas or Roger to win!!! :( Thanks a lot YOUSSEF! :p Nah, it wasn't just you, it was my friend today as well! DAMN you two! :D

EDIT: LOL Worried about Roger for nothing! Over course he won! :p 6-2 6-3 6-2!

Can't wait for tonight! :p

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
YBK said:
Oh yeah, might go to Lebanon for a small holiday next year after the HSC :)

I went there last year, it was really fun! Went to some bar and tried to rap like a dumbass with my cuz... that was pretty funny :D nobody even clapped! HAAHAHA!!! Good thing I didn't hear any "BOOOooooOoooOO" :D
DAMN! That's not fair! I want to go somewhere exciting! I might get to go to London or Tokyo after the HSC. It depends on where my sister is going to move for work this year... Sure, I'm excited, but their the typical locations that people go to! Ah well, I'll make it one day! :p

Wow. You must have been bad for the no clapping... But not bad enough for the Booing... It's either they chose to ignore you or thought you'd run out crying if you got the Boo's... LMAO :D

EDIT: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIK! Take Hewit DOWN! :p

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
hehe, Haas hasn't played yet... woooo your friend knows how to pick her players!! :D:D:D

Just pick Haas... Tommy > Roger
:p

WOOT! First set for Hewitt! COME ON!

YBK

HSC
karoooh said:
DAMN! That's not fair! I want to go somewhere exciting! I might get to go to London or Tokyo after the HSC. It depends on where my sister is going to move for work this year... Sure, I'm excited, but their the typical locations that people go to! Ah well, I'll make it one day! :p

Wow. You must have been bad for the no clapping... But not bad enough for the Booing... It's either they chose to ignore you or thought you'd run out crying if you got the Boo's... LMAO :D

EDIT: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIK! Take Hewit DOWN! :p
Yeah, going out anywhere would be awsome! :D Heck, finishing the HSC would be the best thing!!!

and yeah, we were really bad!

ohhhh.. Vick has some nice drop volleys!

YBK

HSC
Wait a second! HAAS WON!

6-2 7-5 6-2

WOOT!!!!!!!!

They didn't air that game :(

Edit: OK, I think I want Vick to win now... he's sooo cool!

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
REALLY!?!?!?!? :(

The bastards.

Well, at least I didn't miss anything! Oh, and even if I DID pick Haas, Roger, would still win! I'll go for the underdog... :p

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Haas! But if he doesn't make it to the final and Roger does, you HAVE to go for Roger! :p Oh! And my friend only likes Haas because of his 'cuuuuuuuuuuute German accent!!!' At least I like him for his gracefulness on court! Not JUST because of his accent! :eek:

WOOHOO! 6-4 6-2... Take THAT Hewit! Look at that 2! Pathetic... :p

karoooh

HSC
YBK said:
Wait a second! HAAS WON!

6-2 7-5 6-2

WOOT!!!!!!!!

They didn't air that game :(

Edit: OK, I think I want Vick to win now... he's sooo cool!
Ha HAH! Good my man! Knew you'd see the light some day! :p

Damn! 5-3! :( COME ON Vik! Fight back!!!

EDIT: 7-5! COME ON my arse HEWIT! GOOOOOOO VIK! :p

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
DAMN IT!

That was so bloody nerve racking! Why did it have to end with Hewit gaining a set?! WHY?! :(

3-2 Vik! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIK!

EDIT: 4-3. :(

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
What a drop volley!!!
OMG, 2 break points!

EDIT: NOOO! HEWIT BROKE BACK!

karoooh

HSC
I'm in love with all of Vik's Drop shots! They are teh sex!:eek:

I think the bathroom ad with the old couple scared me for life... :|

5-4. :(

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
6-6?!?!

What's going on VIK! You can't lose it now! Don;t get tired!

LOL I'm asking a bit much... :p

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 2 sets all! :( :( :(

Ooooooooooh! Vik - I like the earring! :p

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
BOOOooooOOoooOO!!!!

Vik's getting tight!

Edit: looks like i was right, he has cramps LOL

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
OMG... Please don't pull out because of a leg-related injury! That'll just bring back all the bad memories of Marat not being at the Open! :(:(

Look at all that sweat! :p

EDIT: HAHAHA. Don't laugh! You'll jinx his leg! :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)