• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Attending Parramatta Campus (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cause after quakers its only one line ... two trains on one line doesn't work :p and its cityrail and all the trains towards the city are always late.

klh

HSC
lets just all agree city rail sucks at the moment???
my own station, cabramatta sucks coz they keep cancelling services whenver i get to the platform.
parra only sucks when you get on platform 1 or 4 coz no escalators, have to walk down them. ans its always to many people on the platform.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
lets just all agree city rail sucks at the moment???
Agreed. Yesterday it took 3 and a half hours to get home cause the train decided that it was going to stop all stations from richmond to seven hills, then nothing until central. So I had to go all the way to central and then all the way back to denistone :mad: and today, half of strathfield was closed, and I had no idea which platform my train home was going to depart from :mad:

debugz

HSC
Cape said:
Agreed. Yesterday it took 3 and a half hours to get home cause the train decided that it was going to stop all stations from richmond to seven hills, then nothing until central. So I had to go all the way to central and then all the way back to denistone :mad: and today, half of strathfield was closed, and I had no idea which platform my train home was going to depart from :mad:
dont be dissin' all stops!
<-- toongabbie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)