• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

atar estimate please :) (1 Viewer)

friend177

HSC
ok this is official after everything

Mathematics 6/27
Mathematics Extension 1 6/7 (But good cohort, we had 24 at the start of year 11 the teacher kicked everyone that fails a test out, end up with 7 at the end of year 12)
English Advanced 25/61
IPT 2/8
Business Studies 4/33
Economics 5/19
Chemistry 19/24 (Back up subject)

School rank last year around 250, fluctuates year to year so say around 200-300 for this year. What would my atar be for an estimate? is 92 possible if i ripped my externals?

Last edited:

friend177

HSC
Can you give us some trial marks?
maths - 64 highest was like 76 lol was hard though about 5 people got band 6 last year so that gave me hope to get at least a band 5
maths ext 1 - 54 highest was like 67 lol was hard though everyone got at least an e3 last year there was 12 in the class of 2010
english advanced 72 - meh average fudge up belonging lol but got the top for half yearly lol
ipt - 80 - 100% in like my other assessment task, no 1 kid is crazy smart
business studies 82 - bad mistakes short answer, could have been 3rd
economics 84 - came top for trails
chemistry - dont bother.

enoilgam

HSC
I'd say 86-90. I reakon 92 is a stretch, but I guess its a possibility if you do really well on the externals.

enoilgam

HSC
software engineering/commerce is 96.70 at UNSW but yeah 92 is minimum and let the bonus points do their thing
87 at ANU i could do it at UTS but ..
You should consider UTS, they have a strong reputation for commerce. The degree is also supposed to be very practical compared to other universities. One of my best mates does law/commerce there and he really enjoys it, especially the commerce side of his degree (he is doing all commerce subjects in his first year).

friend177

HSC
You should consider UTS, they have a strong reputation for commerce. The degree is also supposed to be very practical compared to other universities. One of my best mates does law/commerce there and he really enjoys it, especially the commerce side of his degree (he is doing all commerce subjects in his first year).
yeah i heard its good with internship and stuff, might consider it as my second preferences. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)