• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Azn Gangstas are known to have smaller than average, its what spurs them on!

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah well obviously, as is the case with most posers

which is why i only find them appealing to look at....

dodgyfilokid

HSC
well i know two people who are going out with non-asian people....a philo bloke with an aussie chic and a philo girl with an aussie bloke although both of them were born here so i dunno if that counts...i used to go out with a south african and it didnt make a difference really...i was actually more 'caring' accordin to her lol

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Bendent said:
i think asian guys are hot now. look at the guy in my avatar.

our race is really powerful.
Yeah, we azns are the only normal ppl in this world. Look at it; it's a giant chess battle between black and white.

And the board is yellow. The world is yellow! Muhahah! we pwn!

-P_D

RiCkiE

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Yeah, we azns are the only normal ppl in this world. Look at it; it's a giant chess battle between black and white.

-P_D
You're an idiot. Go home. :p

lengy

HSC
That's a big call for someone with such a microscopic penis.

turtleface

HSC
not that I'm gay or anything, but how often do you see reasonable looking guys with the fugliest evil asian chicks ever. And conversley you see hot chicks with some hobo looking bogan.

t-mac01 said:
That's becacuse there are still a lot of asian guys that look fucked up in the face
:rofl: "fucked up in the face" that gave me a good belly laugh. What do you mean anyway? examples?

P_Dilemma said:
I really cant see myself going out with a white chick. Have sex, yeah, but not going out in public.
lol...wtf, selective activities eh?

Bendent

HSC
no i don't see reasonable looking guys with the fugliest chicks ever.

hoca pontis

HSC
i dont see what all the fuss is about. i mean, some parents may be against mixtures of different race and see that as 'contaminating the purity of the race', but seriously, who cares? if you really love each other, there should be nothing standing in your way. true, there may be fierce competition, but that makes it all the more fun. and what you said about asian guys not being good looking? i disagree as that if you are attracted to them, you'll think they're good looking, and for everyone their taste is different, so i'm sure there is no difference. i'm an asian, and i know there are many great looking asian guys out there.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
1. Fijian = curry?
2. Indians are Asian.
3. Indo means Indonesian.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
P_Dilemma said:

-P_D
asians, not azns.

p.s. hi Calculon

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
turtleface said:
not that I'm gay or anything, but how often do you see reasonable looking guys with the fugliest evil asian chicks ever. And conversley you see hot chicks with some hobo looking bogan.

:rofl: "fucked up in the face" that gave me a good belly laugh. What do you mean anyway? examples?

lol...wtf, selective activities eh?

You know exactly what I mean. There are 20% of asians that are hot, another 30% average looking blokes you would see on the train. The rest of the 50% pisses me off cos they just look plain weird. I made this figures up according to personal experiences.

I remember telling you the reason why anyway.

RiCkiE

HSC
lengy said:
That was to P Dilemma btw.
Oh. Damn it. Well then. My penis is positively huge. It's like a baseball bat :uhoh:

RiCkiE

HSC
T-mac01 said:
You know exactly what I mean. There are 20% of asians that are hot, another 30% average looking blokes you would see on the train. The rest of the 50% pisses me off cos they just look plain weird. I made this figures up according to personal experiences.

I remember telling you the reason why anyway.
Lol yeah alot of asians look really...i dunno. Like they fell headfirst from the cradle when they were young and their facial features got all skewed. but then you know there are heaps of normal looking ones too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)