• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Asian Eminem wannabies (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Jin rox ppl.

Listen to "Asian Girls"

or

"Learn Chinese".

"If you think all asian girls are the same....u got it twisted......Asian girls galoooOOoOooorrReee!!!"

:p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jin can rip most rapperz apart in freestyle, but in writin songz, no where up to scratch.

HSC
lmfao..
Jin's okay...
'we should ride the trains for free...we built the railroads'<---- too good

but in general...maybe asians shuld just stick to what they do best...please don't follow up this post with my solution to tht cos i dn't know it... maybe the intelligence side of things??

hiphophorray you're a friggin retard... i doubt you're ability to differentiate between a catholic and a muslim lebanese person is very good..so dude get over your stereotypical worldview

kojosittinon20s

Zappnin
HSC
hatty said:
i dunno

blacks arent always better then asians in rapping

check out this black v chinese dude in a rap battle

http://www.crapville.com/videos/chineserapper.asp

its pretty funny.
Have 2 agree there. Jin sounds betta alot of the black rapper out there. But it don't really matter wat u look like. Its about makin killer tracks that people is gonna listen 2

wanton-wonton

HSC
funky_a said:
If you really want Asian nigga wannabes, go to somewhere like China. I swear, most of think Eminem is god and they have no clue what he is saying.
You are the biggest, mindless, assfucking fucker out there.

HSC
phemale_souljah said:
lmfao..
Jin's okay...
'we should ride the trains for free...we built the railroads'<---- too good

but in general...maybe asians shuld just stick to what they do best...please don't follow up this post with my solution to tht cos i dn't know it... maybe the intelligence side of things??

hiphophorray you're a friggin retard... i doubt you're ability to differentiate between a catholic and a muslim lebanese person is very good..so dude get over your stereotypical worldview

get over trying to figure out people's intentions on the intranet

dza

Large Member
HSC
If you're undecided about Asians in hip-hop (as in rhyming, not dress), get Protect Ya Neck (yeah old Wu-Tang beat) from AznRaps.com. It has most of the big names in Asian-American hip-hop, including Jin and Chan.

I agree with most of you, Jin's songs are always just short of the mark, but his freestyles are usually wicky-wicky wild (freestyles over Affirmative Action & 4th chamber are pretty tight).

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Airness said:
man, i'm asian but i gotta admit, leave the rapping to the black guys man. They know how to get down with that shit. Asians and rap, maybe there are a few exceptions, but just because one or two asian rappers are good, it doesn't mean asian rapper rule. That would just be wrong. Asian rapper gotta bulk up first. They're like paperweight gangsters.
U think about it when the black rap came out it wasnt a big hit. Rock was "the Shit" there were rappers lik ice-t n they werent good. it takes time for society to get use to it. Rap only started to become good when pac n biggie, snoop came, the the rap industry exploded when there were DMX, Enienem, 50 Cent. SO the wif asian rappers it will take time.

HSC
phemale_souljah said:
just shut the fuk up and stop writing shit that is satiated in futility you stupid waste of space

stfu n00b

jin sucks ass and thats final.

black thought > jin
mos def > jin
jadakiss > jin
jay-z > jin
T.I > jin
nas > jin
styles p > jin
the whole wu tang clan > jin
UGK > jin
8ball > jin
MJG > jin
hell even bone crusher and pastor troy, even lil' flip > jin (and bone crusher is really really bad)

dude had some nice one liners when battling.....but overall he is an ass

HSC
MeehShanku said:
U think about it when the black rap came out it wasnt a big hit. Rock was "the Shit" there were rappers lik ice-t n they werent good. it takes time for society to get use to it. Rap only started to become good when pac n biggie, snoop came, the the rap industry exploded when there were DMX, Enienem, 50 Cent. SO the wif asian rappers it will take time.

fuck off ice-t wasn't good fucking teenbopper.

rap got good with run and kurtis blow and grandmaster flash and sugarhill gang and LL and fresh prince........fuck you n00b

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
hm.. those asians did a pretty good job, but found it lame.. that Diana Pham, the fat chick doing the ugly faces.. i seriously thought it was a guy.. oh wells.. y the hell they were wearing those chinese lion dancing costumes?.. i must say they are Retarts!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
MeehShanku said:
Do some mo research kid.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Yeah, our up and coming stars are Fling and William Hung :) 2 badthese guys don't rap, maybe one day they will.

Pusshh up yourp body yourp body nepth too mine..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)