• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

anyone one know people that mark english essays? (1 Viewer)

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
need help ASAP, my essays are CRAPPP
whatever you do, don't send it others (like students etc), at this stage people out of desperation will stoop to any levels. so yes get a teacher to mark them or use one of those online marking services! all the best

erfanau123

HSC
To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hey I'm Samantha Johson,
I am an english teacher at Baulkham Hills, just noticed your post needing help with your essays..
Just letting you know, if you want I can take a look at your essays and give you some feedback on them.
I teach Standard English so I'd probably be able to help you out quite alot if you also do Standard English, so if you do Advanced I'd probably only be able to help you out with your structure and your expression.
But yeah If you interested let me know my email is Johnson_74@live.com.au
If you email me soon I'll probably be able to get back to you by tomorrow night.

S.Johnson

i sussed it out, ... baulko doesnt offer standard eng and mrs johnson is a P.E teacher, some rats trying to steal my essays!

michaeljennings

HSC
To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

Hey I'm Samantha Johson,
I am an english teacher at Baulkham Hills, just noticed your post needing help with your essays..
Just letting you know, if you want I can take a look at your essays and give you some feedback on them.
I teach Standard English so I'd probably be able to help you out quite alot if you also do Standard English, so if you do Advanced I'd probably only be able to help you out with your structure and your expression.
If you email me soon I'll probably be able to get back to you by tomorrow night.

S.Johnson

i sussed it out, ... baulko doesnt offer standard eng and mrs johnson is a P.E teacher, some rats trying to steal my essays!
Best PE teacher ever!!

And yeah we dont offer standard english, nice sussing out skills hahah.

just curious but what was the username of this supposed 'samantha johnson'

Last edited:

fiesycal

HSC
Lol standard english at Baulko. Whoever that was is trying to scam you bro.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Hey I'm Samantha Johson,

S.Johnson

You'd think an English teacher would be able to spell her name correctly.

artosis

HSC

Hey I'm Samantha Johson,

S.Johnson
Bit too colloquial for a teacher.
+ teacher spelt her name differently at the top compared to the bottom one
Pretty low level of modality as well, for a teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)