• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

An "alternative" English paper... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Err, is this intended for the Eng AOS Forum? I'm seeing lots of references to "Change" here.

Oh wait, reading on... haha!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
haha nonfiction: conics

hahahha

Quasar

HSC
Why thank you, pi. It's always the subtleties that add the most enjoyment!

(Um...conics as nonfiction isn't as farfetched as it sounds. In yr 11 I was seriously considering using the calculus chapters in the yellow Fitzpatrick as related texts for change!)

Quasar

HSC
Do you mean the paper or the "related text"? Come to think of it, using Fitzy for related text would have been sad...I see enough of it every day as it is!

btw, I've just realised that I originally put up a slightly older version of the English paper, so I've replaced it with the "updated" copy. I don't think there were any major changes though.

I think I'll shut up before I say anything else lame...

Captain pi

HSC
Quasar said:
Do you mean the paper or the "related text"? Come to think of it, using Fitzy for related text would have been sad...I see enough of it every day as it is!

btw, I've just realised that I originally put up a slightly older version of the English paper, so I've replaced it with the "updated" copy. I don't think there were any major changes though.

I think I'll shut up before I say anything else lame...
*purrs soothingly*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ok, aside from the fact that the purring is freaking me out...*must.not.purr*... some of those maths textbooks are funny in a freaky way. no, really. one of our senior ones had as an example for calculus working out the speed of a body tossed off a tall cliff...we found it amusing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)