• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Alternatives?...heLp! (2 Viewers)

Kangaroostyle

HSC
I have this question which asked ... 'outline appropriate alternatives for international exapnsions'.. well... what alternatives are there?.. im really confused.. does anyone know what different types of alternatives there are ..?.. the business we have to do is a beverage business.

kfoong

HSC
I'm not sure what appropriate alternatives it means, but the methods of expansion are exporting, direct foreign investment, relocation of production, management contract, and licensing/ franchising.

With your beverage business, you could export it to other countries. Not exactly sure what direct foreign investment means :p.
Relocation in production, labour work might be lower in other countries (or might be cheaper to make it there and distribute it rather than making it in the home country then distribute it through exporting.
Management contract, I'm not sure but I think its dealing with the problem that Australia has a different timezone and is very far from the 'business focus' like america or something. Don't know whats it got to do with manage contracts though.
Licensing/franchising is when you could expand your business by franchising overseas.

Thats all I can think of / remember right now =D

Kangaroostyle

HSC
Thank uuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooo mcuh guyssssssssssss.........dat was such a great help........ thanx a million n kazillion.....mwah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)