• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ACCT1001 Test (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
New word learnt for the day: INVIGILATORS.

How awesome.

In other news...... I failed.

:(

HSC
N/A
I don't think it was as bad as I thought it would be. Pretty straight forward. I ran out of time though. Can't tell if I failed or not. Don't really care.

helmut

HSC
Paaauuli?

.... pity there was no one randomly screaming out in the middle of the exam this time.

HSC
N/A
^^zooooooomg........hoos that?? ...Anna?
hehe.
Yay no more accounting - Take that Penny!

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
that test was tough, im not sure how i went.
oi brogan, if heaps of people failed (a lot seem to have) will they really scale marks up?

helmut

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
^^zooooooomg........hoos that?? ...Anna?
hehe.
Yay no more accounting - Take that Penny!
yess. tis me.... no more accounting... until 1b

the_apprentice.... did you make this account by any chance whilst you were doing business studies in highschool and "studying" the apprentice as part of the "syllabus"???? i used to crash business studies in my frees to watch the apprentice <3 [you're fiiiired], eat popcorn and draw cartoons of the strange teachers in the social science department. we were such cool kids.

HSC
N/A
helmut said:
yess. tis me.... no more accounting... until 1b

the_apprentice.... did you make this account by any chance whilst you were doing business studies in highschool and "studying" the apprentice as part of the "syllabus"???? i used to crash business studies in my frees to watch the apprentice <3 [you're fiiiired], eat popcorn and draw cartoons of the strange teachers in the social science department. we were such cool kids.

OMG your school got to watch the apprentice in business studies???!:bomb:
nooooooooo.....................I knew I should've gone hornsby girls. F'ing hell.
Yeah I did business studies, but we only ever got to watch case studies on billabong and that (which was still heaps interesting).

I had a different account during high school.....I really don't know what possessed me to use The_Apprentice for this account. I guess I mustve really loved that show.

Yeah no accounting til next semester....if I passed that exam lol.

HSC
N/A
OMG its Kat!! Helloooooo! Yes, Abdul was great. Is he lecturing acct 1b too? I hope so, at least he tries to be funny/entertaining in lectures. Which is a very difficult approach in a subject like accounting, in my opinion.

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
brogan77 said:
They won't fail you, if u failed the final and the majority failed the final.

U still wont get a spectacular mark.
Nah, I didnt fail, I was just curious. btw. did I see you waiting in line at the E&B Building reception yesterday afternoon? if so, i'll be sure to say hi next time.

helmut

HSC
party at the e&b building. i was stuck there for ages cos i couldn't remember my number for that practice set thing and kept giving the lady random numbers until she insisted that i jsut go and check in on the internet... which i still couldn't do by myself.

kat? paaaaauuuli? heeeyyyy, highlight of accounting, taking the little mircophone out the front and doing the swhshhshhshshs noise for the whole room to hear. felt so liberating

HSC
N/A
You were fantastic with the mike, Anna!! Best lecture everrrrr. Are you gonna be our rep for acct? That seminar thing? You should do it.

helmut

HSC
hahahaha, should i? do you dare me? double dare me? the asian in me is saying helllll yessss but the "can i bothered to go 2hrs into uni to talk for a bit and eat free food when i could just stay at home watch dvds and cook pancakes" is thinking otherwise... i have to decide soonish and tell the lovely little accounting people so they can organise whos doing what.

death to sociology
<3 to scrubs

HSC
N/A
The inner asian in me is telling you to sign up for teh accounting thingy!! (that doesnt make sense).
You will do us proud I'm sure.

OMG SOCIOLOGY!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm so screwed for that. Haven't studied yet. As in I havent even done the readings. I dunno if I can be bothered anymore. I need like 14% in the exam to pass the unit, so I shouldn't be tooooooo freaked out I guess.

I might c u tomorrow then!

HSC
N/A
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! FREEDOM! omg the cross was sooooooooo good last niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhtt! wow...how annoying is my typinggggggggggg?!?!

Poli and anna...lets hope we're togehter again next sem...

helmut

HSC
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
omg the cross was sooooooooo good last niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhtt!
hahahaha. loved the message you sent in the wee hours of the morning... if you remember :S no partae-ing for me tonight. i have to make love with enlglish.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Accounting: serious business.
and ill be doing it next year, probably.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol, i dont mind transferring into commerce now as marketing people seem to think that finance isn't a bad subject to take, as well. (and the new commerce deg has a fin subject)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)