• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ACCG101 - Last Minute Help (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
that was a bullshit exam. i emailed alex malley. that was ridiculous!

q1. theory
q2. 50 - 50
q3. 50 - 50
q4. 50 - 50
q5. theory
q6. theory

i cant see how that is 50 theory 50 practice. there was way too much theory.

and the SCF question! wasnt supposed to work out. fucking bastard. there is hardly any practical and what is there was bullshit.

i got the receivables question out...just didnt write about the receivables turnover! damn.

for the periodic t account, it was a trick. peridic dont have an inventory account. realised after exam.

all in all, i thought it was a very shit test.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
far out man, i was creative in all my answers.....the marker will either love it, or hate it :p ..more likely the latter..

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
flyin' said:
Creative but correct I think is what they're after.

Btw, update the sig again =D
yeah i will, just let a few more help threads appear :p
:D

flamin'

flyin' said:
My tutor didn't like me (besides kicking me out of class once)... ACCG101 was my lowest mark ever (so far, of course =p)
che... serves you right for being kicked out - you didn't do your tutorial work =P And he did that with other ppl to... its not like he hated you coz you're such a naughty naughty boy... its like company policy: no tute - piss off =P

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
hahaha o was dat why. hahaha...i thought flyn' was kicked out for being a hard ass.

*imagines wot happened - end of tute..tutor collecting tutes...flyn doesnt have his...flyn gets *kicked* out*. u trouble maker you

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
flamin' said:
che... serves you right for being kicked out - you didn't do your tutorial work =P And he did that with other ppl to... its not like he hated you coz you're such a naughty naughty boy... its like company policy: no tute - piss off =P
i never done my accg101 tute work , why would yah, wait the next day, and the answers r up on ereserve =D

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
im only passing down words of wisdom from my bad habits.
i wish i had someone in the yr above me telling me that i should do my tutes....i would really listen to them =.=

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
flamin' said:
You remember - I did about 2 tutes in ACCG100 and never got kicked out or anything. And then in ACCG101, it's like no tute - OUT?!

flamin'

only coz our tutor was a bit of a drop kick.. he stood there reading from a text book...

yea but our 101 tutor was a bit of an ass... he made a girl cry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)