• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

accg 200 exam (1 Viewer)

ameher

HSC
Only the final exam grade would count I assume? Like Mr. Wong of STAT170 said. Make sense imo.
Yer that wud make sense, hoping for atleast a D after the final for accg200 but after reading this prob not gonna happen lol

blackrider89

HSC
Yer that wud make sense, hoping for atleast a D after the final for accg200 but after reading this prob not gonna happen lol
Not really. I think I had around 70-75% in the ACCG200 last sem and still had a D of 80. My internal assessment mark was 43-44/50. So as long as u don't have a too bad result in ur final exam (comparing 2 ur internal one), it's not likely u'll get a much scaled down overall grade.

ameher

HSC
Not really. I think I had around 70-75% in the ACCG200 last sem and still had a D of 80. My internal assessment mark was 43-44/50. So as long as u don't have a too bad result in ur final exam (comparing 2 ur internal one), it's not likely u'll get a much scaled down overall grade.
lolz yer i hope so. so far im on 38.7/50 internally, so yer i dunno if i can get a d in the final i hope that will get me a d overall.

tajid73

HSC
lol ur so lucky doing it last semester. the lic wasnt vikki bard.. everytime she becomes LIC, failure rate is always high, final exam questions are really hard..

hmm i think the response to my appeal that time was that bcos my final wasnt a D, i would not get a D.

ameher

HSC
lol ur so lucky doing it last semester. the lic wasnt vikki bard.. everytime she becomes LIC, failure rate is always high, final exam questions are really hard..

hmm i think the response to my appeal that time was that bcos my final wasnt a D, i would not get a D.
lolz we have bill blair this semester seems like a really fair guy, said only 15% failed last semester.

isaac_0610

HSC
bill is very good in teaching
at least his lecture is not boring

I got 43 / 50 in coursework
ummm, if i get 70 in final exam, still have a chance to get D hopefully

blackrider89

HSC

I know. Had her 4 ACCG201 this sem. 26 page final exam, tricky questions (put fixed overhead in a transfer pricing question so u easily lost 15 marks...).

Last edited:

tajid73

HSC
and not mentioning bill teaches really well. i got vikki when she first taught accg200, she didnt really know how to teach accg200 (practical), maybe dats why she's teaching accg201 now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)