• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

A&G buying books online (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
A&R buying books online

just wondering if anyone knows who has brought a book online from angus and robinson how long does it take to come??

Last edited:

Season

HSC
It shouldn't take that long, of course you can always get priority shipping to make it get there faster.

The only exception of course is if they have to get it from overseas... in that case it could take weeks

^emmie^

HSC
thanks yer thats what i thought about a week
by the way if anyone looking to buy books online they have free postage all of january

J

jhakka

Depends on the book and its availability. I ordered from Dymocks once, and it took about a week for 3 of the books, and about three weeks for the other 3 (I know Dymocks is not A&R).

It all depends on stock. At Borders if you special order in, it takes between 2 and 4 weeks because they order from the distributor in the US if there are none in stock in Australia. Then it all comes down to how many copies the distributor has, locating stock, etc. I assume it would be a similar thing with A&R, but more automated.

offwithhercardi

HSC
i work at an angus and robertson and i would advise that you order online cause it'll be faster than relying on store clerks to put your order in right away. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)