• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

50 Cent concert #2 (1 Viewer)

robbie1

HSC
BRISBANE RUNNING TIMES: 5:30pm : Foyer Doors Open
7:00pm : Arena Doors Open
7:30pm : Weapon X & Ken Hell
7:50pm : Bliss N Esso
8:05pm : **Intermission
8:30pm : Lil Jon
9:00pm : **Intermision
9:20pm : 50 CENT
10:45pm : Approx Finsh

brisbane concert is 2morow night so the running times r up on ticketek

friday is the day....cant wait!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

funny_bunny

HSC
did nebody on these forums go to the brisbane concert? i would love to hear bout it b4 i got to fridays one. i am so desperate to take a camera, but i dont want it confiscated. ne body care to discuss?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah i went to the brisbane show cuzzin.

omg it was the best night eva like 50 cent bought out chris brown and pussycat dolls as suppot acts FUCKING HECTIC, omg.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hiphop is being sarcastic...you see, just coz he hates 50, he believes everyone else should :rolleyes:

moving along...they will probably tell u no flash photography, but everyone brings a camera and there's flashes everywhere so security can't really tell where its coming from. lol my suggestion would be to take it with u!!

i think it's illegal from them to take it from u. it's ur property. and technically they arent security. they're just workers.

funny_bunny

HSC
grk_styl said:
hiphop is being sarcastic...you see, just coz he hates 50, he believes everyone else should :rolleyes:

moving along...they will probably tell u no flash photography, but everyone brings a camera and there's flashes everywhere so security can't really tell where its coming from. lol my suggestion would be to take it with u!!

i think it's illegal from them to take it from u. it's ur property. and technically they arent security. they're just workers.
u just made my day

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
why make a second one? cuz it got ruined by me?

I'll say it again

natural selection failed when it reached 50 cent

funny_bunny

HSC
hey guys just came back from concert. and who the hell has pics? mine got screwed cause i zoomed really far n it was shakey

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ok did mobb deep do many songs, particularly 'shook ones' 'survival of the fittest' 'hell on earth' etc or did they just do their pop songs?

and did lil scrappy do 'no problems'???

or were they even there???

robbie1

HSC
lil john went off and got every1 pumped for wat was to come

50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck & Olvia put on a great show

i dont normally go for black girls but dam olivia is hot...the way she moves around the stage and shakes at ass

anyway, 50 is a legend and the place was packed (15 000 i rekon)

lol at all the game disses

he asked the crowd if any1 bought the documentary (games album0

a few idiots put their hand up and then quickly put em down wen they realised wat they were doing

then he said he wrote 6 of the songs for that album and 3 of them were game's first 3 singles

lol then he played hate it or love it and how we do

plenty of bras and panties made their way onto the stage...i think he used on of the g strings as a hankerchief hehe

hard to say which song went off the most - in da club maybe, candy shop went off too....

plenty of gunshots were heard for a dramatic impact...bit of fire works on stage after a few songs

all in all, a great night

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
robbie1 said:
lil john went off and got every1 pumped for wat was to come

50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck & Olvia put on a great show

i dont normally go for black girls but dam olivia is hot...the way she moves around the stage and shakes at ass

anyway, 50 is a legend and the place was packed (15 000 i rekon)

lol at all the game disses

he asked the crowd if any1 bought the documentary (games album0

a few idiots put their hand up and then quickly put em down wen they realised wat they were doing

then he said he wrote 6 of the songs for that album and 3 of them were game's first 3 singles

lol then he played hate it or love it and how we do

plenty of bras and panties made their way onto the stage...i think he used on of the g strings as a hankerchief hehe

hard to say which song went off the most - in da club maybe, candy shop went off too....

plenty of gunshots were heard for a dramatic impact...bit of fire works on stage after a few songs

all in all, a great night

hahah awesome sounds like the biggest wigga concert ever.

glad mobb deep wasn't there, didnt miss anything :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
hahah awesome sounds like the biggest wigga concert ever.
Bahahaha was about to say the exact same thing.
yeah coz fitty is a lyrical genius m8, and he did teh games songz az well? omgz hes sooooooooooo kewl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)