• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

3 Girls, 1 Guy (1 Viewer)

celene123

HSC
ok, so i need opinions,
there is this guy that me and my friends met at a club, he claims he wants to be friends with all of us, but not only did he hook up with me, but he also hooked up with 2 of my friends - one which she totally fell for him as he took her out and the other who claims that he always liked her. but to top it all off, i have a lil thing for him too, as he is HOT, SMART, and a Good KISSER.
however, i'm not in on this fued between my two friends, they have totally stopped talkin.

lengy

HSC
I didn't know the world was suddenly running out of guys.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
perform a blowjob experiment

weigh yourself before blowing him off, and then proceed to blow him.
swallow his load full, and then weigh yourself again.

now it's simple chemistry, to calculate the mass of cum; do your final weight minus your initial weight.

now get your other 2 friends to repeat the same process and measure the mass of cum in them. whoever got the most cum is obviously the one he likes most. that way, everything will be sorted. it's full proof, girls always try it on me

Affinity

HSC
Short term potential: good
medium/Long term potential: poor

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I agree with Komaticom.

He's a player. He knows he's hot. He knows he's smart. He knows he's a good kisser. Because of these things, he knows he'll be able to get away with anything. He's just having fun, and most probably wants to become friends with all of you so that later on he can use you and have more fun.

It's a shame that he was capable of creating a fued between your friends. He wasn't worth it.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Komaticom said:
Weigh up the potential destruction to your friendship...
Nice Komaticom, I agree with you as well. ;)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
yeh id stay away from him. he doesnt seem to be the trustworthy type.. or atleast make up his mind :/

the three of you should just find new guys.. there isnt just ONE guy in the world that is hot, nice and an awesome kisser you know

Collin

HSC
N/A
He's obviously a player, and the fact that you still like him proves that you've been played. Hahahahah.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
you and your mate are getting gamed severely. all this guy sees you (and your mates) as is a foaming harlot and a sure fire bet...

seriously 3 of your mates? lengy is right, there is not a shortage of guys out there

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what a player

thinks he's sooo good he can get anyone

LOL.

hope ur friends wake up some day.

blueeyesguy

HSC
tlodg said:
what a player

thinks he's sooo good he can get anyone

LOL.

hope ur friends wake up some day.
Totally agree and they say girls are more mature than guys i know this is going to create controversy but oh well im a controversial kinda guy lol but if girls really are SO mature then there's no way they'd let a player/dickhead like this ruin a friendship. I shouldnt generalise because i know guys can be immature but i guess it could be fun for the guy in this situation lol but he obviously doesnt care about you and your friends feelings.Enough said since its basically already been said

blueeyesguy

HSC
Komaticom said:
Girls are more competitive over guys. They may be to wrapped up in kicking the other girl out of the game to realise Mr Playa is pulling their strings and enjoying the show at the same time.
Good call but you cant place the burden squarely upon the guys of the world including myself were not all playas/dickheads and there are girls out there who are/can be very manipulative. I'd better shut up otherwise all the females will unite and crush me lol just kidding but rather than being cynaical lets just say it will all work out for everyone in the end:)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Affinity said:
Short term potential: good
medium/Long term potential: poor
Good for short term?
Pfft as if!

Unless celene wants to use him just as much as he wants to use her.
You guys can be kiss/grope buddy at nightclubs!

...of cos, with your 2 other friends, and when he says excuse me for a toilet break, he's actually hunting for some other chicks with butts that are better than you.

wake up kid.

upright

HSC
N/A
celene123 said:
ok, so i need opinions,
there is this guy that me and my friends met at a club, he claims he wants to be friends with all of us, but not only did he hook up with me, but he also hooked up with 2 of my friends - one which she totally fell for him as he took her out and the other who claims that he always liked her. but to top it all off, i have a lil thing for him too, as he is HOT, SMART, and a Good KISSER.
however, i'm not in on this fued between my two friends, they have totally stopped talkin.
Why not try a foursome? Everyone will be happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)