• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (9 Viewers)

Shavi Masee

HSC
A bunch of people started asking me for hast advice on here, is there any advice I could give them?

HSC
It’s not abt the subjects man its abt how well u do in the subjects u do in y11 and 12
Who cares abt scaling
It's not just that, I did genuinely want to do those subjects regardless of scaling. I can push myself to be interested in other subjects, but it's not going to come as naturally, you know?

Also I was in a bad mood. Still am, but less so

spiderfan44

HSC
Random but how do you guys find motivation to study?
never studied in yr 10 but i keep studying now due to routine. its not motivation per say, but more of im in a habit so i just keep going. i have a set time i start studying each day and finish. i also study every day, though youre in yr 10 so you should be fine doing something like maybe you do it every tuesday. also set goals on what you want to do in each session eg; i want to study this dotpoint

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Random but how do you guys find motivation to study?
motivation gonna fail yo ass (i'm lucky that I haven't been killed by my lack of discipline given my small workload)
discipline >>>>

It’s not abt the subjects man its abt how well u do in the subjects u do in y11 and 12
Who cares abt scaling
ngl it's easier to get a better scaled mark in higher scaling subjects
like 40-50 raw in 4u is way better than a b6 in business studies (i think)

amatterra

HSC
never studied in yr 10 but i keep studying now due to routine. its not motivation per say, but more of im in a habit so i just keep going. i have a set time i start studying each day and finish. i also study every day, though youre in yr 10 so you should be fine doing something like maybe you do it every tuesday. also set goals on what you want to do in each session eg; i want to study this dotpoint
how did you start that habit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)