• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
that seems like the most redundant, wasteful, dumbass idea I could ever think of

is he asian lel
nope, he's white XDD
We were talking about UMAT in our free and he mentioned that he's gonna try LAT and UMAT to do law and medicine, and we were just like "dafaq niqqa, r u tryin kill yo self?"
His reasoning was that if he enjoys it, it won't feel like work. Fair point but only to a certain extent
Although he's really keen on learning. Like i was doing some 4u volumes and he wanted me to explain to him how it works and shit, and he was pree interested.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
nope, he's white XDD
We were talking about UMAT in our free and he mentioned that he's gonna try LAT and UMAT to do law and medicine, and we were just like "dafaq niqqa, r u tryin kill yo self?"
His reasoning was that if he enjoys it, it won't feel like work. Fair point but only to a certain extent
Although he's really keen on learning. Like i was doing some 4u volumes and he wanted me to explain to him how it works and shit, and he was pree interested.
I can understand that, but at the same time does he understand the costs involved?

Like that a lot of money to put in - especially if one of the degrees will definitely be useless.

That being said if he's considering going abroad then he is probs rich

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
And he doesn't do 4U, right?
nope does 2u. But he always says that he regrets not doing higher maths and atleast some sciences (his a humanities lover). He watches eddie woo 3u/4u videos for fun lol.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I can understand that, but at the same time does he understand the costs involved?

Like that a lot of money to put in - especially if one of the degrees will definitely be useless.

That being said if he's considering going abroad then he is probs rich
I'm not too sure how he is doing financially, but i'm guessing it'll be a struggle for anyone (apart from the rich kids) to go study overseas and do dual degrees. Idk, ill ask him.

si2136

HSC
N/A
If he's doing the SAT, he's rich. I know this female who's doing the SAT, and she's rich. But money can't buy you brains.

You can't do a dual degree in Med/Law in Australia. Unless he's doing a degree after another degree, which is useless. What's the point of doing Med/Law anyways?

About the triple degree though, I'm interested. I would do Commerce/Psychology/Law

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
nope does 2u. But he always says that he regrets not doing higher maths and atleast some sciences (his a humanities lover). He watches eddie woo 3u/4u videos for fun lol.
he sounds kinda like me tbh ahah

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
tell him ill get an interview with him and eddie and he can star in one of his vids :^)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
he sounds kinda like me tbh ahah
Lmao, he's a really cool kid to talk to but can get arrogant (pree much topping all the humanities, except i beat him in english today XDD). He has really good work ethic as well which, coz i go to an absolute shithole, not a lot of ppl at my school appreciate so they just think he's weird.

He actually really helps me study for the sciences coz i just tell him all this information on chem and phys (to practice for exams) and he actually genuinely participates and asks questions and stuff so it helps me a lot.

Shuuya

HSC
@shuuya are you going to any of the jap workshops? they're like 100 bucks not sure if worth, also i'm povo af atm lmao
Woah I never heard about there being workshops! Do they go through speaking/writing skills or something? But if they're $100 then probably not..

si2136

HSC
N/A
Not being sexist, but I swear all girls do humanities subjects or either the asian 5, I swear all of them selective girls are doing 3U, 3U, History, Chem Phys

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Being a midwife has always interested me, I could do that maybe.

leehuan

HSC
Triple degrees are a trap. You burn out way too much from doing them.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Jap workshop? Which institution is offering it?
i wasn't listening lol i just heard jap workshop and it costs 100 bucks
i think there was one from the tungen (idfk how to spell) centre
but there's also a 15 buck one in nsb on a saturday, but idk if i cbf
Woah I never heard about there being workshops! Do they go through speaking/writing skills or something? But if they're $100 then probably not..
yea that was pree much what i was thinking
apparently they go through stuff like that
Triple degrees are a trap. You burn out way too much from doing them.
not only that
your mulla$ will be running like away like water

Shuuya

HSC
i wasn't listening lol i just heard jap workshop and it costs 100 bucks
i think there was one from the tungen (idfk how to spell) centre
but there's also a 15 buck one in nsb on a saturday, but idk if i cbf
I think you mean the Tanken Centre :lol:

ml125

HSC
Not being sexist, but I swear all girls do humanities subjects or either the asian 5, I swear all of them selective girls are doing 3U, 3U, History, Chem Phys
I regret not doing history rip elective history was the best subject. Topped that shit + regular history. My history teacher still holds a grudge against me for not picking it lmao - every time I pass her she whispers 'traitor' under her breath omfg.

I'm close enough tho lmao 3u, 4u, Chem, Phys :')))

si2136

HSC
N/A
I regret not doing history rip elective history was the best subject. Topped that shit + regular history. My history teacher still holds a grudge against me for not picking it lmao - every time I pass her she whispers 'traitor' under her breath omfg.

I'm close enough tho lmao 3u, 4u, Chem, Phys :')))
:p :p

Engineering tho wut

Idk why ppl like Engineering, what do they see in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)