• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

1984 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
Riddles said:
i don't like it when blokes give chicks a hard time, it pisses me off
is that why you stuck for alex..............i don't like it when guys give us shit either it's really rude.............i got attcked last night to........it was kinda my fault i was bullshitting about australian idol cos i know eberyone ups the shit out of it and this guy was being such a dick.....................i brought it on myself but still hes a butthead

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
JUST DO IT!!!!! said:
is that why you stuck for alex..............i don't like it when guys give us shit either it's really rude.............i got attcked last night to........it was kinda my fault i was bullshitting about australian idol cos i know eberyone ups the shit out of it and this guy was being such a dick.....................i brought it on myself but still hes a butthead
yeah, thats the reason i stuck up for alex. at my school, i'm known for being a bit of a rogue cos i refuse to conform to the way of thinking of the average 17-18 yr old male.

and what was the guys name cos i'll give him hell?

please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
Riddles said:
yeah, thats the reason i stuck up for alex. at my school, i'm known for being a bit of a rogue cos i refuse to conform to the way of thinking of the average 17-18 yr old male.

and what was the guys name cos i'll give him hell?
no it's ok it was my fault but he did you have a go at me.............i got a little defensive i tend to do that a lot.........loti

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
HSC
JUST DO IT!!!!! said:
by bad it must be my puter........slow.......yeah im good except im as sick as dog(thats a bit of a silly expression) and im at home by myself........*tear....cough........tear*
your not by yourself, ur talking to me aren't you? or is this conversation just a figment of my imagination?

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
HSC
i do advanced english, 3 unit maths, engineering, multimedia and chemistry. and i think it's about time that i start meeting more girls who appreciate what i try to do when i stick up for them, cos a lot of chicks just shove it back in my face.

i'm planning on doing forensics at uni when i leave school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)