• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Young offenders essay please! (1 Viewer)

KJHD

HSC
I have a good feeling that young offenders are going to be in urge 2011 trial hsc so can I please have someones so I can see how it's structured?
thanks

muhahahahahaha

HSC
For some good background info, you should visit the hsc online website. It is a pretty good website. Another thing is that you will find that your school textbook is a pretty good resource also. One more thing that I should really stress is that in your trials and Esp the hsc exam, you should include not only information about what will happen to young offenders but also include legislation and use contemporary issues...get an article, read it, analyze it and apply it to your essay. All essays are structured similarly in legal studies... I don't think you will need to see someones essay. Everyones writing style is different and teachers know!!!! The topic of young offenders isn't really emphasized much in the hsc exams...if you look at the past hsc papers, most of them have recurring ideas that they want students to focus on. Hope this helps. Feel free to message me if you need any more help/advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)