• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Yearbook. (1 Viewer)

-rok-chik-

HSC
What should i put in my years yearbeek? Im gunna be one of the main ones putting it together n shit n am just looking for some more ideas. :)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Year books need to concentrate more on academic achievement and not so much on sports imo :uhhuh:

Something about how col chess club is? :rolleyes:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
you guys get a yearbook? do you get the whole "most likely to...." award? that would be funny... "most likely to live in a dumpster", "most likely to date a can opener", or "most likely to pash a pole"...ok, i'm sad.

do you get to have a whole profile of the person? like, asking cool questions. eg. most embarrassing moment [ok, that's really typical but still]. meh..anyways

i don't think we do. more like our photo in the school mag, and a couple of words from ourselves. pretty boring really

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
oh, don't forget a lock of hair. never know when that'll come useful.

seriously, some chick did something like that. she stuck some of her hair in some girl's friend profile book

Sabbo

HSC
In ours we had things like:

If I had a dollar for everytime .... (and let people come up with ideas)

Look-a-likes

Funny awards, they were actually handed out on the 2nd last day but we had a summary of them in the year book (just make sure they aren't offensive)

Various pictures from school, casual, baby photos etc

Profile for each student (name, DOB, hobbies, favourite memory, contact details, etc)

Last edited:

-rok-chik-

HSC
thanks guys!
Truth be told we already had thought of all the things mentioned. We plan on having;
every person gets a page profile with a yr 7 pic and a yr 12 pic, with a bunch of Qs {Memrable moments, regrets, 10 years from now, shit like that}
a page of "Most likley to..." and other silly award type things {cutest couple etc}
timeline
On the cover, photos of out grades social groups or whatever you want to call m.
We are going to try not to have any achevment page type things, the people in my grade are stuck up enough as is.
umm mthats all i can think of now
please keep the ideas comming! :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
in our yr 10 year book the clever nerds in Visual design made the front cover with our year advisor with computerised props attatched to his photo, like a cane n top hat n stuff. There was also a really cool page in it called "Remember when..." then the next two pages were filled with sentence long stories of stuff thats happened in our high school life. eg. "rebecca fell down the stairs", or "Greg fought some yr 12 boys in year 7 and fell into a bin" or "Mrs White told her class she couldnt mark their assignments coz her cat was sleeping on them and didnt want to wake it up" lol. some are so ridiculously funny.

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has any ideas concerning the cost to put a year book together. Im thinking of creating one for my year, what is the best way?

cheers ~sMiDdY~

kaylz

HSC
Smiddy said:
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has any ideas concerning the cost to put a year book together. Im thinking of creating one for my year, what is the best way?

cheers ~sMiDdY~
www.rockstarmemoirs.com
they're doing our yearbook. really good. they come to your school and give a demo. the cost depends on what you're looking for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)