• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

year 10 rambling ! =] (2 Viewers)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
well today ii found out that ii have to stay at school until THE END OF THE YEAR ! .. okay, what a bitch ! ii mean why !? .. WHY DOES THE BOS DO THIS TO US THIS YEAR ?! .. ii mean the only way for me not to go school is to get a job. but my parents would probably make me go school ! ><" .. like what are we gona gain from that ?! .. it just pisses me off and ii wana start a petition ! .. lol .. also ii heard a rumor that they made english compulsary because there were too many asians in uni ?! .. ii mean is that true kos thats fcuked up ! .. hmm .. oh and trials are coming up .. mine are next week ! ARGH ! ><" .. ahah yeahh .. im just rambling but yeah .. these have been on my mind and it pisses me off !

kathrynso

HSC
Yeah, just chill =) You're too young to be overly stressed right now. Let all that stress out by doing something constructive or something that you enjoy, it'll take you mind off it.

And I thought english was compulsory, thinking about the HSC, but at Uni? Gosh, I do hope not.... =(

lala2

Banned
HSC
Oh god no, there's no such thing as English for uni. I think what the threadstarter meant was that they left English in and Maths out (yes, there was a time where both were compulsory) to advantage the Aussies because too many Asians were doing too well.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hmm yeah .. ahah .. im not so stressed .. just .. hmm .. annoyed .. lol .. well umm .. also .. what libraries are good in the sydney area ? .. ii dont wana go to the one in the city kos ii just cant be bothered .. is there one with like lots of study resources & textbooks ? .. lol .. ii NEED a library ! =]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Yeah, just chill =) You're too young to be overly stressed right now. Let all that stress out by doing something constructive or something that you enjoy, it'll take you mind off it.
I agree with the first part, but the rest of it amuses me...cause you're like, what, one year older than the OP? Hee.

Sorry --- I just find small things like that funny.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ii live in fairfield so like yeah .. ii was considering parra, livo and a friend recommended blacktown .. ii might go parra .. do they have like textbooks and all .. and btw .. where is it in parra ? .. ahah .. thanks

Joohlie

HSC
I go to Cabra library, LOL
Helps with my studying although that library has heaps of randoms.

James747

HSC
Well, at my skool we don't HAVE to stay till the end of year, as long as u can prove that u are goin overseas or hav a job...
and i still havent found a job yet *cries* T_T

Hahaha, don't worry bout the trials. I hav mine on mon and tues, im not feeling stressed =D ******Not yet, at least XD

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
oh thanks bellz888 .. I think ill be going there then .. ^^

& I find cabra not so resourceful enough .. too many senior yr books !! ><" .. aha ..

LOL @ lottoX .. ahah .. sorrys .. look !! .. I didnt do it no more .. ahah .. sorry cant help it .. and yeahh ii know ii shouldnt but bleh .. lols .. ^^

& James747, ur smart ! .. so you dont need to worry ! ..lols ..

thanks anyways ..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
;) We have the benefit of hindsight on that one as I and other 06ers could say we find it funny preliminary students stressing over preliminary exams\assessments. Although I am sure when 08ers complete the SC it will seem trivial to in comparison to Preliminary and HSC years.

As for sle3pe3bumz we all have been through that with our individual schools back when we finished completing the SC so I am sure your school have heard all the debates and arguments so I guess you will have to go with the flow on that one. That rumour is untrue and good luck with your trials. Also just a tip when making posts you may want to use correct grammar and less ‘…..’ makes it a lot easier to read.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The same could be said for SCers, stressing as they think if they can't crack it in their last year of junior school then how they are going to handle senior school.

When you are in this close to the HSC next year you will wonder what all the stress was about. The same situation the roles are reserved.

James747

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
& James747, ur smart ! .. so you dont need to worry ! ..lols ..
lol...im not smart, i just don't see the need to start stressing yet =P Good Luck for ur SC.... ;)

James747

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Prelim-ers stress because they feel that if they don't get a decent grade in Year 11, they have no chance in Yr 12. Also, its a warm up for Yr 12. If you can't keep up with the work then there's a chance that you can't keep up with it next year.
Agreed...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz: do not worry too much about the SC. As long as you are continuing on to year 11/12 to do the HSC, your SC has no real use unless you plan to get a job or are leaving school at the end of year 10.

Enjoy life as it is now, go out and have fun, I can assure you that you won't regret it when you look back. ;)

tongnk

HSC
Theres a lot of ppl like me who are in it too! dont' worry too much. I mean, reading the forums here, ppl say that the exam is a joke!:)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
well today ii found out that ii have to stay at school until THE END OF THE YEAR ! .. okay, what a bitch ! ii mean why !? .. WHY DOES THE BOS DO THIS TO US THIS YEAR ?! .. ii mean the only way for me not to go school is to get a job. but my parents would probably make me go school ! ><" .. like what are we gona gain from that ?! .. it just pisses me off and ii wana start a petition ! .. lol .. also ii heard a rumor that they made english compulsary because there were too many asians in uni ?! .. ii mean is that true kos thats fcuked up ! .. hmm .. oh and trials are coming up .. mine are next week ! ARGH ! ><" .. ahah yeahh .. im just rambling but yeah .. these have been on my mind and it pisses me off !
I can offer you a job up at the hills ... nah jk ... you live too far away ...

And the SC is a bludge compared to Year 11

Kid.@dmin said:
;) We have the benefit of hindsight on that one as .....
I wish to question your large volcabulary and how it can benefit me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)