• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wuthering Heights Questions (1 Viewer)

skp_grl

HSC
hey everyone i think we all find the same problem when it comes to essays. we don't understand them until we get halfway through and then we're like shit thats what were supposed to be writing about. i think the problem is that were not exposed to enough questions that we can actually sit down and deconstruct. if we are able to do this we may find it easier. its not a matter of answering every essay question we see but simply work out ways we would go about answering them

so i propose we all write down our trial or any other wuthering heights essay we have been given so we can all achieve our best and become familiarised with them

here are a few i have been given:

2005 CSSA TRIAL: PROSE FICTION
the editor of godreading mag is offering prizes FOR LETTERS FROM YOUNG ADULT READERS NOMINATING A NOVEL WHICH IMMERSES CONTEMPORAR READERS IN A FICTONAL WORLD.

write a letter which nominates your prescribed text, focus on two important aspects of the fictional world

other random ones ive been given are:

1."interpretations of texts can shift and change with time and place"
considering your time &place refer to the ways in which context has shaped ur critical understanding of wuthering heights

2. you have been asked to contribute an aricle to a student think tank that will be made available to students for the future HSC.
the focus of the publication is to illustrate how, after researchign others, persepectives &ideas on the set text, students have developed their own understanding & interpreatation.
write an article . in your article justify your understanding and interpreation of the novel through close analysis of the texts and referance to any critical material that has influenced you.

3. your local libaray is running a series of lectures that explore how the nature of the audience affects the way texts are recieved and valued.
you have been asked to speak about diff perceptions of your prescibed text.
compose your speach explaining how you have valued ur prescibed text and evaluating a diff wayt hat its been responded to and valued.
in your response u should consider the structure, language and ideas of the text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)