• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

which uni in nsw is most difficult in there discipline or degree? (1 Viewer)

nice5uy

HSC
i heard macquarie is really hard as oppose to uts, usyd, unsw, uws. Anyone in these uni can give me some insight

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It depends on the subject. Also, does it matter which one is more difficult? You should be picking courses on how they fit you, not on how difficult they are.

nice5uy

HSC
It depends on the subject. Also, does it matter which one is more difficult? You should be picking courses on how they fit you, not on how difficult they are.
no to answer your question however the minority wants to know in which respect for instance business is it difficult ? in certain universities

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
no to answer your question however the minority wants to know in which respect for instance business is it difficult ? in certain universities
Regarding commerce: it's not "difficult" but Macquarie has a reputation for making its assessments quite pesky compared to other universities. Some people enjoy this and thrive and others aren't fans. This is obviously highly subjective and will depend on who you ask.

The question you've put forward is going to net you a lot of hearsay and inaccurate/biased replies.

Last edited:

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding commerce: it's not "difficult" but Macquarie has a reputation for making its assessments quite pesky compared to other universities. Some people enjoy this and thrive and others aren't fans. This is obviously highly subjective and will depend on who you ask.

The question you've put forward is going to net you a lot of hearsay and inaccurate/biased replies.
This. Unless you've met people who have attended all the unis mentioned then I don't think they can really say which is most difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)