• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where to get proof for centrelink (1 Viewer)

sephiroth*

HSC
i havn't received any letter yet and can't find anything on the website to print out like in unsw. Where is it my child?

thanks

L

LaraB

sephiroth* said:
i havn't received any letter yet and can't find anything on the website to print out like in unsw. Where is it my child?

thanks
1 - what do you need "proof" of?

2 - what 'letter" are you referring to - there's a few that get sent out around start of semester

3 - no one would know what you mean by the unsw print out since we are uws students...

If what you are talking about is proof of your attendance/enrolment at uni to received austudy etc, the centrelink forms should tell you what type of "proof" they accept - you get your HECs notification in the mail by census date, so by roughly week 4/5...

Otherwise, go to the student centre, tell them what you need proof for and they will tell you what to do.. or if they aren't any help, go speak to UWSSA - that's part of their job, dealing with centrelink matters for studetns.

krayzie_

HSC
I had the same problem! But linkies said(when i asked) that i don't need to provide any proof of study.. just to make sure i go. lol(pst ive been busted by them before

sephiroth*

HSC
lol^ thanks dudes.

i needed proof whether im studying or working, im sure everyone has to do this, all my friends had to.

what happened to the other poster? got deleted or something, anyway that worked, just showed them the student fees tax/hecs letter. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)