• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What's the best way to use Medentry to improve your scores? (1 Viewer)

TuQuoi

HSC
I'm not seeing much improvement in my scores, so I'm wondering what the best way to use Medentry is. What's the best way to improve each section score with Medentry (e.g. Eureka, drills, guides, etc)?

Kidneybeans

HSC
I get what you mean! ( I did medentry for 2 years without getting anywhere and it makes you want to go rub your face against a cheesegrater).
Have you been to a medentry workshop yet? If you haven't, definitely go to one this year while you don't have the HSC to worry about. They give you plenty of tips on how to tackle questions and you'll meet other people like you, and you don't feel as dumb for scraping passes on drills ( trust me). And they make you do a 3 hour practise test which gives you a taste of what to expect ( honestly, I had no idea what I was in for until I did it)
Then read the UMAT guides- it'll be the same as what you heard in the workshop but it'll sink in better( Magic!!). And then apply these strategies to the drills, and you'll be all set ( and you may even find it fun after a while)
The other thing is: DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MARKS!! Umat is meant to test how you think, not what you think. The whole thing is about developing awesome thinking patterns so you become a better medical professional. It's not about getting 100% every time- it's about being able to apply strategies to solve problems.

Be chill, and good luck!
( Message me if you need a UMAT study buddy, or if you're feeling like the dumbest person on earth- because chances are, I'm right there with you :D )

Reactions: Oer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)