• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you think the NRSL Cut off for Business/Computing will be? (1 Viewer)

Dj Fuzion

HSC
as the topic says, if the UAI is currently 84, it should go down to 82 (estimate, considering it has gone 2 points)

so i am guessing about 79 or so? lower?

also because UTS recommends you give a statement for the course, do you think its because the course could have a higher NRSL cut off? or do they do it to give more a people a chance and give reasons for why they want to do it?

i am currently doing a business diploma and am getting a credit average so if you could answer these questions, that would be great

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
They don't usually release the NRSL cutoffs, but they usually aren't much different to the RSL cutoffs. The personal statement is there for your own advantage. It gives you a place where you can write the reasons you want to do the course, backing it up with your TAFE work and any work experience you, and any outside interest in Business or IT (like media issues, website building, programming, etc).

I doubt the UAI will go down any lower than 84. Most UAIs went down overall for 2005. If you look at the BScIT UAI, it stayed at 83. You can never tell about these things though. If UAIs drop again overall for 2006, then maybe it might go down to 82.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)