• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

unsw gateway and early entry (1 Viewer)

Bianca288283939

HSC
hi guys so i messed up rreal bad in one of my buisness assignments and this year i/ve been a grade c student in all of my subjects do you guys tsill think i can get early entry to unsw via the gateway program or macquarie??? anything helps guys

jilly12

HSC
i've heard most people who apply get in (for unsw gateway). So just work hard on your personal statement and pray.

skzza

HSC
hi guys so i messed up rreal bad in one of my buisness assignments and this year i/ve been a grade c student in all of my subjects do you guys tsill think i can get early entry to unsw via the gateway program or macquarie??? anything helps guys
tbh for gateway it depends on the degree you select, if you pick courses with an adjusted 90+ selection rank then most likely not (you might be offered an alternative tho)- otherwise all the other degrees would be achievable as long as your personal statement is well written^^

fijifrotter

HSC
i've heard most people who apply get in (for unsw gateway). So just work hard on your personal statement and pray.
apparently they are accepting less people to gateway cause they struggle to pay

skzza

HSC
do you think i can get in commerce
as long as you show you're really passionate about commerce in your personal statement I think you'll get an offer, just place emphasis on your extra-curriculars rather than your academic aspects^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)