• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAC English language requirements results still pending? (1 Viewer)

DoTheFlip123

HSC
I applied to UAC for 5 Engineering UTS courses. It says my English Requirments are still pending.

For context I was born overseas and starting Australian schooling in Year 3, and I am currently in English Advanced (top half of class, Averaging a low A) Point is, I can speak English.

I don't understand why they have this notification popped up. I don't even understand where to show them the proof of my literacy skills in English, especially for courses that don't require high levels of English.

Anyone experiencing the same issue? I would like to hear some solutions :/

Thank you all

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I applied to UAC for 5 Engineering UTS courses. It says my English Requirments are still pending.

For context I was born overseas and starting Australian schooling in Year 3, and I am currently in English Advanced (top half of class, Averaging a low A) Point is, I can speak English.

I don't understand why they have this notification popped up. I don't even understand where to show them the proof of my literacy skills in English, especially for courses that don't require high levels of English.

Anyone experiencing the same issue? I would like to hear some solutions :/

Thank you all

it is just automatically issued to people who were born overseas in a non-anglosphere country. i was born overseas in a country that has english as one of its official languages (not us/uk) but I still got the English language requirements pending thing on uac last year even tho i have been an australian citizen for almost a decade. you completing the English Advanced hsc will satisfy the requirements so don't bother with it, it will disappear after hsc and when atars come out i think

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
it is just automatically issued to people who were born overseas in a non-anglosphere country. i was born overseas in a country that has english as one of its official languages (not us/uk) but I still got the English language requirements pending thing on uac last year even tho i have been an australian citizen for almost a decade. you completing the English Advanced hsc will satisfy the requirements so don't bother with it, it will disappear after hsc and when atars come out i think
hush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)