• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Travel time from Mathews to Law Theatre?!?! (1 Viewer)

hayhay2012

HSC
I have a tutorial in Mathews followed straight after by a lecture in the law theatre, am I gonna make it?? I think they are quite far apart..

michaeljennings

HSC
I have a tutorial in Mathews followed straight after by a lecture in the law theatre, am I gonna make it?? I think they are quite far apart..
yea youll be fine, its just a lecture heaps of people walk in 10-15 mins late, tutes finish 5 mins before the hour anyway so you should be able to walk fast enough to be there on time anyway

study12345

HSC
What about Goldstein tutorial to Law computer lab tutorial? I'm not quite sure where goldstein is,...

michaeljennings

HSC
What about Goldstein tutorial to Law computer lab tutorial? I'm not quite sure where goldstein is,...
im not sure where either of them are but you should be fine, tutes finish like 5 to the hour and tutes generally start 5 past the hour so you have about 10 mins to get to your next class and it takes less than 10 mins to walk from one end of the uni to the other

D94

HSC
N/A
Goldstein is located across from the Quadrangle. In this map, it's located at D16. (yes, it says "dining hall", but it's definitely there)

The walk should be fine and it's downhill (there's a straight road going from Goldstein to Law).

D94

HSC
N/A
Since it's the lecture after, it's fine. However, the walk is a bit far. You're pretty much walking 3/4 of the length of the campus. Although, I hear that law lectures are small and participation is marked (so I assume attendance is marked, though I could wrong), so you'll need to walk reasonably fast so you're not noticeably late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)