• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable question!!! (1 Viewer)

Jenny1984

HSC
hay, guys.

I am a new student at uws. just doubt for the attendence, do i need to attend all the lectures, tutorial and Labs? or just i must attend only tutorial and labs ? If i have clash on my timetable between Lab and Lecture in different subjects, what should i do ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

fai69

HSC
Jenny1984 said:
hay, guys.

I am a new student at uws. just doubt for the attendence, do i need to attend all the lectures, tutorial and Labs? or just i must attend only tutorial and labs ? If i have clash on my timetable between Lab and Lecture in different subjects, what should i do ?

Thank you.
Lectures arent compulsory but tutorials are,not sure about labs.For tutorial you must attend 80% of the time otherwise you fail no matter how good your grades are.As for the clash problem you can get someone to record the lecture for you if the lectures are that helpful otherwise i really think reading the book is enough,to me lectures do close to nothing besides summarising the book, except law and maths type lectures.

Jenny1984

HSC
Thanks, if lectures are optional, so ... hahaha...may not attend if its not that important.

Self study la

who is doing subjects in different campus, is it very hard ?:rofl:

= Jennifer =

HSC
hi jenny it may be a good idea to attend some lectures at the beginning of the semester as you may find it useful...even if there is a timetable clash and you can not make the lecture it may be an idea to either go to a night lecture if it is offered or go to another campus and sit in on the lecture if it is available...but otherwise you can skip it if you are motivated to do your own self study :)

fai69

HSC
Jenny1984 said:
Thanks, if lectures are optional, so ... hahaha...may not attend if its not that important.

Self study la

who is doing subjects in different campus, is it very hard ?:rofl:

Personally i would find it extremely annoying having subjects at different campuses.Especially if its on the same day.In those cases best to drive between campuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)