• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable (MedRadPhys) (1 Viewer)

Von-Dyke

HSC
I've been looking around on the UoW site, seeing how the timetables are structured and how i would have to create it when the time comes and whatnot.
According to
Bachelor of Medical and Radiation Physics Advanced (Honours) - 2010 Course Handbook @ UOW

the course has "BMS 101" in semester 1. However i can't find this anywhere in the subject timetables drafts:
https://solss.uow.edu.au/owa/sid/Timetable_All.call_Main

Am i missing something? I tried manually going through the engineering faculty to find it, and by searching "BMS" "Systemic" and all other combinations i could think of to try and find it. ANy help would be appreciated

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Read the other 'BMS101' thread. We're not sure, but it looks like it's been replaced. You'll probably find out soon enough.

Von-Dyke

HSC
Oh thanks, sorry about that i didn't even see the other thread >.<

Von-Dyke

HSC
I haven't looked at whats on offer yet, i've only really gone through the handbook page and briefly checked it out & how to organise a timetable.
The electives are chosen from the General Schedule? Are they supposed to be from the same faculty or are there no restrictions?

ed:// Are there recommended electives to take for the course?

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
As far as I know, there's no restrictions (except for pre-requisites, and you're only looking at first year).
I'd personally use electives to do something different, if you're likely to enjoy something from another faculty. You can always just choose extras from within your own faculty to really round out your degree or broaden your understanding of a topic area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)