• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable Help. Credit Thingy (1 Viewer)

comedienne

The Ciotog
HSC
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody here got their timetable together already? I was trying to put together my units, but they were so confusing. I didn't understand this passage.

--------------

1604.3 Bachelor of Arts (Humanities Key Program)

The Humanities key program is offered on both the Bankstown and Penrith campuses in full-time and part-time modes.

The key program in Humanities consists of an 80 credit point major and 40 credit point sub-major.

The 80 credit point major must come from one of the following areas:

* Art History and Cinema Studies (available at Penrith only)
* Asian Studies
* Cultural and Social Analysis
* English, Text and Writing
* History, Politics and Philosophy

The major is made up of no less than one (1) and no more than two (2) Level 100 units and must include the designated Level 100 unit for the major. The remaining 60 or 70 credit points are made up of Level 200 or 300 units.

The 40 credit point sub-major comes from a Humanities major other than the area chosen for the key program.

The sub-major must be made up of no more than one (1) Level 10 unit with the remaining 30 credit points made up of Level 200 or Level 300 units, or 40 credit points at Level 200 or Level 300.

---------------------

Is it me, or does UWS have the most complicated enrolling process? Other unis are done within a day.

If anybody can find it more comprehendible than me, please help. I could wait til Monday, but the Bankstown campus is really ticking me off, somehow.

Thanks,

Melina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)